Dallas lose to Giant's? Season over

Hadenough

Reaction score
I think we lose to the Giant's. It's Over. And maybe over anyhow . What we have after the Giant's..
Steelers...loss
Lions...at home :facepalm: loss
49ers...we all know..lose
Falcons...maybe???
Eagles...we always split...lose
Texans...another home game...lose
That would be.....2-8 ...at best 3-7...anybody saying differently???
Their not beating the Falcons. They run the ball well and cousins is looking pretty good.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The season was over the moment Jerry—

-resigned Dak despite him still have this final year on his old contract
-signed and caved into Ceedee
-didn’t draft/pick up/trade for a RB
-didn’t fix the interior D-line
-kept MM
-Kept Sclownheimer
-Hired Zimmer

And the season was officially labeled a toilet bowl/tank season the moment we got blown out two weeks in a row and broke NFL records for allowing the most rushing yards in the span of 3 games.!
And you're still here. Good for you. Loyalty and hope are traits that are hard to find, nowadays. Go Cowboys

Hadenough

Reaction score
We might split Washington and Giants at best.
If Dalton is playing, we’re not winning against Carolina

We’re not winning against Tampa either.

We don’t fare well against Atlanta either. Not to mention they beat the Eagles, who beat the Saints, and they held their own against the Chiefs. We’re not winning against the Falcons either.

It’s looking like 3 wins at best for this team.
Jerry and Stephen so deserve an awful season. Along with Dak and his supporters.
I'm really enjoying the implosion that's taking place. Watching the misery that these Dak supporters are having. Their grasping at the tip of a sword while drowning in misery. Especially Rock and Nav. Lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
We might split Washington and Giants at best.
If Dalton is playing, we’re not winning against Carolina

We’re not winning against Tampa either.

We don’t fare well against Atlanta either. Not to mention they beat the Eagles, who beat the Saints, and they held their own against the Chiefs. We’re not winning against the Falcons either.

It’s looking like 3 wins at best for this team.
Look at AmariChill coming out of retirement after disappearing the entire off-season and after the Cleveland win.

Let me guess.

The team is imploding?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Look at AmariChill coming out of retirement after disappearing the entire off-season and after the Cleveland win.

Let me guess.

The team is imploding?
I’ve been here since the Cleveland win actually, if you were paying attention.

Yes the team is imploding. And many here seem to agree. If you’d pay attention to Dak and Ceedee quarreling on the sidelines and taking subtle shots at each other through Dallas media, you’d see that. The defense arguing on the sidelines, blaming coaching already. Hampering contracts being upholstered upon this team. The locker room has already essentially imploded and if we keep getting blown out, the entire team, including Jerry Jones, will as well.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I’ve been here since the Cleveland win actually, if you were paying attention.

Yes the team is imploding. And many here seem to agree. If you’d pay attention to Dak and Ceedee quarreling on the sidelines and taking subtle shots at each other through Dallas media, you’d see that. The defense arguing on the sidelines, blaming coaching already. Hampering contracts being upholstered upon this team. The locker room has already essentially imploded and if we keep getting blown out, the entire team, including Jerry Jones, will as well.
Sure thing.

Where were you last year? Spewing this nonsense when the team went 12-5.

You are the worst kind of fan.

Come here and troll when they lose. You have been saying the team is imploding for years.

Its never actually happened.

Quarrelling on the sidelines?

LOL. You have never played sports.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think we lose to the Giant's. It's Over. And maybe over anyhow . What we have after the Giant's..
Steelers...loss
Lions...at home :facepalm: loss
49ers...we all know..lose
Falcons...maybe???
Eagles...we always split...lose
Texans...another home game...lose
That would be.....2-8 ...at best 3-7...anybody saying differently???
Still the fools called the Jones's will still LOVE what we're doing on the field, and will be proud of the product they're putting out there on the field lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The season was over the moment Jerry—

-resigned Dak despite him still have this final year on his old contract
-signed and caved into Ceedee
-didn’t draft/pick up/trade for a RB
-didn’t fix the interior D-line
-kept MM
-Kept Sclownheimer
-Hired Zimmer

And the season was officially labeled a toilet bowl/tank season the moment we got blown out two weeks in a row and broke NFL records for allowing the most rushing yards in the span of 3 games.!
when he said ALL in, the season was ALL over!!!!!!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Sure thing.

Come here and troll when they lose. You have been saying the team is imploding for years.

Why are you angry at him? It wasn't his fault that Dallas is a soft team that has no desire to even suit up these days. It's not his fault that most of us want it more than the owner, his son, and most of the players who got that bag. Put your anger where it belongs.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Why are you angry at him? It wasn't his fault that Dallas is a soft team that has no desire to even suit up these days. It's not his fault that most of us want it more than the owner, his son, and most of the players who got that bag. Put your anger where it belongs.
I am not angry at him.

I dont like people who only show up when its to say "i told you so".

This guy literally changed his screen name because people were sick of his nonsense. And lied about.

You want to defend him. Go ahead. I dont defend the wicked.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Sure thing.

And where did that 12-5 record take us? Another playoff loss, as expected.

I’m surprised you actually consider me a fan now. Before, you always called me a fan of another team coming in here to troll. I’m glad you finally realize my side of things. You’ll come around fully eventually.

The team is actually quite literally way worse this year and if you can’t see that, well I will wish you nothing but the best. Not sure if you’ve noticed but there’s been an uptick of people around here not only predicting an implosion, but hoping for one.

I have played sports. And we didn’t take shots at each other on social media the way these players have. No accountability on this team whatsoever. No passion. Nothing but entitlement, belittlement, and debauchery.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I am not angry at him.

This guy literally changed his screen name because people were sick of his nonsense. And lied about.

I never lied about being AmariChill, you’re the only one still harping on about that pal. It’s been years since I’ve changed that name. And people were only sick of my “nonsense” because I saw all of these signs of these bad happenings miles before they came and now that they’re here, everyone can see it for themselves.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I am not angry at him.

You are clearly angry at him.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I never lied about being AmariChill, you’re the only one still harping on about that pal. It’s been years since I’ve changed that name. And people were only sick of my “nonsense” because I saw all of these signs of these bad happenings miles before they came and now that they’re here, everyone can see it for themselves.
Oh no you didnt lie.

You just failed to tell anyone until I called you out for it and people caught on because you couldnt help yourself going back to your old ways after a loss.

People were sick of your nonsense because you kept predicting things that didnt happen.

Implosions, locker room altercations, coaches losing the team. LOL.

You pray for rain and eventually it rains I guess.

Maybe one day you will actually be right.