Dallas lose to Giant's? Season over

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Oh no you didnt lie.

You just failed to tell anyone until I called you out for it and people caught on because you couldnt help yourself going back to your old ways after a loss.

People were sick of your nonsense because you kept predicting things that didnt happen.

Implosions, locker room altercations, coaches losing the team. LOL.

You pray for rain and eventually it rains I guess.

Maybe one day you will actually be right.
You claim I’m the biggest conspiracy maker here but this whole post is nothing but a conspiracy on my name :omg:.

Why would I tell people I changed my name? There’s no need. I did a name change cause I was given the option to do so. People eventually found out I was AmariChill. I wasn’t trying to hide that fact. You believe that for some off handed reason.

I am right to this day as ever since I’ve made those implosion and coaches getting fired “claims”, there has been a locker room implosion (remember Michael Bennett speaking in the locker room issues?)(another one is underway by the way), OC’s and DC’s have been fired multiple times, coaches have lost the locker room. All of these things have happened and the writing is always on the wall. But people tend to be hyper optimistic and ignore these things to suit their rose tinted glasses views. Every time I make these “claims” the team still fails to reach the championship round. Yeah they go 12-5 but they always end up right back where this argument stands year in and year out. I wonder why that is…

They won’t be 12-5 this year that’s for sure. Maybe the inverse of that record at best.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You claim I’m the biggest conspiracy maker here but this whole post is nothing but a conspiracy on my name :omg:.

Why would I tell people I changed my name? There’s no need. I did a name change cause I was given the option to do so. People eventually found out I was AmariChill. I wasn’t trying to hide that fact. You believe that for some off handed reason.

I am right to this day as ever since I’ve made those implosion and coaches getting fired “claims”, there has been a locker room implosion (remember Michael Bennett speaking in the locker room issues?)(another one is underway by the way), OC’s and DC’s have been fired multiple times, coaches have lost the locker room. All of these things have happened and the writing is always on the wall. But people tend to be hyper optimistic and ignore these things to suit their rose tinted glasses views. Every time I make these “claims” the team still fails to reach the championship round. Yeah they go 12-5 but they always end up right back where this argument stands year in and year out. I wonder why that is…

They won’t be 12-5 this year that’s for sure. Maybe the inverse of that record at best.
You think this team is going 5-12?

Okie dokie.

Still the same old.

And no. Locker room implosions are not some random mercenary talking about the locker room after a loss. Coaches being fired isnt an implosion.

The only implosion that ever occurred on this team is when Wade lost the locker room back in GB and was fired.

There has been no implosion other than your brain cells trying to create one since then.

Players talk all the time. You buy into it. You buy into all of it. Its hilarious to watch.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
And you clearly like to assume things and put yourself in others business.

Have fun with that.
Truth hurts so now you are angry with me. No assumptions necessary, and yes it's fun to make guys like you fall apart so easily when you think you are some kind of tough guy.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Truth hurts so now you are angry with me. No assumptions necessary, and yes it's fun to make guys like you fall apart so easily when you think you are some kind of tough guy.
Whos acting tough? Its an internet forum.

The fact you think you have an effect on me at all is a testament to your character.

God bless you.

Dwight

Reaction score
Dude, you have issues LMAO foolish pride. How can you say that to somebody you don’t even know , you’re the one with the issue?
Not issue but using common sense unlike you. Lol your thinking is off about the Cowboys.

slick325

Reaction score
Man! That early schedule is serious!!! Funny, prior to the season games I saw as easier in the 2nd part of the schedule aren't looking like gimmes anymore.

Hoping this team and staff can get their act together and surprise us with some big wins in the next 5 or 6 games to right the ship!

Redline360

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if we don't steam roll and Dak drops 350y and 3 Tds. Has basically been his MO against teams like the giants especially after a bad game or two.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not issue but using common sense unlike you. Lol your thinking is off about the Cowboys.
Common sense, is that what you think you’re using. Common sense is an instinct not a reality. Lol.

Dwight

Reaction score
Common sense, is that what you think you’re using. Common sense is an instinct not a reality. Lol.
Common sense is why others agreed with my initial statement. You don't know it because guess what? You don't use it. Lmao...

Beating the Giants doesn't solve a thing. Come back to Earth one because you aren't using "reality". lol

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If the Cowboys can't beat the Giants then yeah hit the season panic button. There's still a lot of football left to be played, but 3 straight losses and against a not good Giants team would say everything about this team's confidence.

I say we win though and everyone cautiously hops back on the wagon.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The two games against the Giants, the two against Washington, Carolina, and maybe Tampa Bay or Atlanta look like the best chances for wins the rest of the way.

Like I said last night, 7-10 at best barring a defensive turnaround.
Take Washington off the list. Daniels is another Lamar Jackson (running ability-wise), did you not see them destroy the Bengals, despite Burrows' 300-plus yards and 3 tds? And the players Quinn got from the Cowboys, as well as Quinn himself, have first-hand knowledge of the Dallas offensive system.
I'd be surprised if we won even one from them...

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Take Washington off the list. Daniels is another Lamar Jackson (running ability-wise), did you not see them destroy the Bengals, despite Burrows' 300-plus yards and 3 tds? And the players Quinn got from the Cowboys, as well as Quinn himself, have first-hand knowledge of the Dallas offensive system.
I'd be surprised if we won even one from them...
I'm not sold on Daniels because he had one great game. Now I agree the Dallas defense struggles against mobile QB's (and everything else) but I think it's way too early to assume he's another Lamar Jackson.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'm not sold on Daniels because he had one great game. Now I agree the Dallas defense struggles against mobile QB's (and everything else) but I think it's way too early to assume he's another Lamar Jackson.
With that being said... I'd be very optimistic if I was a Washington fan.

Good QBs go through their ups and downs in their first 2 years, but generally, guys don't show promise and then fall off a cliff. The Carson Wentz career trajectory isn't common. If you show that you're capable of beating NFL defenses, you just don't lose that ability. So if Daniels plays like a stud in his 3rd NFL game, he's going to be a decent NFL QB at the very worst.

What you don't want is a Zach Wilson or Bryce Young, who just starts off bad and never shows any reason for hope. If those guys ever turn it around, it takes years in the wilderness first.

Last edited:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Note I said Daniels is another Jackson running-wise, not overall. And maybe not quite as fast, but he's plenty quick and has very good moves...