Dallas Mavericks Thread

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;3833762 said:
Barea is solid.

He's purely offensive and not that great @ passing.

He's probably better as a 2 Guard with Jason on the floor with him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Great win at Boston!

Seven in a row and counting. Although back-to-back road games my kill it tonight.

Dallas now has the second best record in the West.

BTW, talk about night and day with Dirk and without him....

long winning steaks with him, followed by long losing streaks without him, followed by more long winning steaks with him.

rash

Reaction score
phew..glad we won today

dirk didn't play as aggressive as i would have hoped

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
9 in a row now?

LETS GO MAVS!

roddy..roddy..roddy...roddy.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
CATCH17;3840394 said:
9 in a row now?

LETS GO MAVS!

roddy..roddy..roddy...roddy.

Yea I didn't watch so I didn't get to see Stojakavic but hopefully I can see them Wed versus the Kings, I'm interested to see how much he can help them. They're on a serious roll and they've beaten all the quality teams and they were darn good beating Boston in Boston.

Reaction score
baj1dallas;3840441 said:
Yea I didn't watch so I didn't get to see Stojakavic but hopefully I can see them Wed versus the Kings, I'm interested to see how much he can help them. They're on a serious roll and they've beaten all the quality teams and they were darn good beating Boston in Boston.

I don't see Peja giving Dallas much, he's like 33.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
CATCH17;3842569 said:
10 in a row?
The last 2 have been way to close for my liking. 3 points to the Cavs at home, and 2 points at Sacramento, with both teams having a shot to win or tie at the end? Yikes.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
peplaw06;3842705 said:
The last 2 have been way to close for my liking. 3 points to the Cavs at home, and 2 points at Sacramento, with both teams having a shot to win or tie at the end? Yikes.

It's ok though. Dirks not 100%.

+ we're about 7 days until Roddy is on the floor.

Reaction score
That was a wild game. First Denver choked away a 20 point lead then Dallas repaid the favor by losing a 15 point lead. Affalo has had a heck of a season great shot by him.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;3844410 said:
That was a wild game. First Denver choked away a 20 point lead then Dallas repaid the favor by losing a 15 point lead. Affalo has had a heck of a season great shot by him.

it happens a lot when playing high scoring, no defense teams like the nuggets and the old suns of five years or six years ago

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Roddy is back!

Watch out NBA. The Mavericks are about to get a boost.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
CATCH17;3849220 said:
Roddy is back!

Piper?

roddy_piper_arrested_for_dui_main_10977.jpg

Reaction score
CATCH17;3849220 said:
Roddy is back!

Idk about that. Roddy just came back from an injury it's gonna take him awhile to get back in shape.

Reaction score
danielofthesaints;3849754 said:
Name me a bench that is deeper than the Mavs.

I don't think their is one, but in the playoffs does depth really matter when rotations go from 9/10 to 7 or so. The Lakers have won the last two champs with an average at best bench. The Mavs starting lineup isn't all that impressive. Dirk is great, but Kidd is washed up, Chandler is an average center, Stevenson is a decent shooter, but does nothing else. If Dallas is gonna beat the Spurs or Lakers they're gonna have to upgrade their starting 5.