Dallas Mavericks Thread

juck

Reaction score
RastaRocket;5011592 said:
I hope we land Oladipo.
Knowing Donnie he will skip him. Hew picked a kid who is in the d league in the 1st last year. Cunningham? he isn't even NBA ready

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
MC KAos;5011604 said:
is that the kid from indiana that magic compared to college jordan?

Ya his athleticism is comparable. Other than that... :laugh2:

The kid has potential through the ceiling though. He should go top 10.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
juck;5011630 said:
Knowing Donnie he will skip him. Hew picked a kid who is in the d league in the 1st last year. Cunningham? he isn't even NBA ready

I'm hoping the lottery is different. :pray:

RastaRocket

Reaction score
MC KAos;5011614 said:
from what ive seen he is supposed to go in the 7-13 range, which could be around where the mavs end up drafting

He's been rising as of late though. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go early like Waiters did last year, like top 5.

If this kid can keep improving his jumper and mid range game (like he has); oh my. He will be an elite defender.

[youtube]MgWJGiJJAwk&NR[/youtube]

Honestly, if the Mavs had the #1 pick I'd want him.

juck

Reaction score
hes gonna go top 5. I wish the mavs would just tank full out. Go for the gusto.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
juck;5012514 said:
hes gonna go top 5. I wish the mavs would just tank full out. Go for the gusto.

Yeah. We already blow as it is. Hope Cubes is looking to re-build rather than trying to reload.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Fletch;5013812 said:
Yeah. We already blow as it is. Hope Cubes is looking to re-build rather than trying to reload.

Ya it's about time we start going young.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Don't look now but the Mavs have won a few road games in a row.
Mixed emotions actually..lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
Trey Burke would look good in a Mavs uni

Thoughts?

DFWJC

Reaction score
RastaRocket;5032684 said:
I'd like that.

We may sneak into the playoffs now though.
Dirk dropped 33 on the Clips.
Mixed feeling about the playoffs. But I always want my team playing to win, so can't fault them. And extending that playoff streak would be cool.
I heard that since January they have the 7th best record in the NBA. Hard to believe.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
This team can potentially do some damage if guys like Mayo, Carter, etc stay in their lane as solid role players and stop playing hero ball in the 4th quarter. Dirk is back and healthy; so there should be absolutely no reason why the offense shouldn't run through him in the clutch.

Win or lose, the Mavs are more fun to watch when the offense runs through Dirk.

DFWJC

Reaction score
MegaMagick;5032960 said:
This team can potentially do some damage if guys like Mayo, Carter, etc stay in their lane as solid role players and stop playing hero ball in the 4th quarter. Dirk is back and healthy; so there should be absolutely no reason why the offense shouldn't run through him in the clutch.

Win or lose, the Mavs are more fun to watch when the offense runs through Dirk.
The almost did it again last night. Dirk had no shots the last 3.5 minutes....and wen end up going to to OT. crazy.
You know Carlisle blasted them after that and said "feed the big German". Then Dirk took over the game in OT.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
DFWJC;5032836 said:
Dirk dropped 33 on the Clips.
Mixed feeling about the playoffs. But I always want my team playing to win, so can't fault them. And extending that playoff streak would be cool.
I heard that since January they have the 7th best record in the NBA. Hard to believe.

Ya part of me wants a lottery pick, but I can't truly root against them down the stretch. I hope they extend the streak, and I'm having fun watching them now that Dirk is ballin.

juck

Reaction score
Yea I didn't expect this and I kinda wanted lottery too cause Spurs gonna sweep them probably lol. Dirk is back though. We need to draft a PG and F. Must address Center in FA and wing.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
[youtube]-aSVqETWn80[/youtube]

Like a boss. Vintage Dirk. White Mamba. German Moses. Ghostface Killa. Dirty Dirk. Best athlete in Dallas.

Vintage MVP Performance right here.

MC KAos

Reaction score
I really hope you guys get the 8 and we hang on to the 1. We need one last series before all these guys are put out to pasture in the next few seasons.

juck

Reaction score
RastaRocket;5036960 said:
[youtube]-aSVqETWn80[/youtube]

Like a boss. Vintage Dirk. White Mamba. German Moses. Ghostface Killa. Dirty Dirk. Best athlete in Dallas.

Vintage MVP Performance right here.
That was awesome game. Dirk said ok time to take over. If we only had a good starting PG. Im thinking go with a better vet than Mike James next year and DC as backup. Sign a real SG. And grab Pau after Lakers amnesty him. Why not? Dirk is older cant rebuild with him now. Dallas is gonna be a major player in FA.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
MC KAos;5037194 said:
I really hope you guys get the 8 and we hang on to the 1. We need one last series before all these guys are put out to pasture in the next few seasons.

I agree. It would be fun.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
juck;5037253 said:
That was awesome game. Dirk said ok time to take over. If we only had a good starting PG. Im thinking go with a better vet than Mike James next year and DC as backup. Sign a real SG. And grab Pau after Lakers amnesty him. Why not? Dirk is older cant rebuild with him now. Dallas is gonna be a major player in FA.

I would love to have Pau and a new PG. Al Jefferson would be nice to.