Dallas never called Henry

Proof

Reaction score
They knew they couldn't afford him, so why bother? This makes total sense even if we don't like it. They are fast approaching the can they have been kicking down the road for years. They are not only preparing for this year but next year as well. Bills are coming due.
they could have afforded him easily, knock it off

Mr_437

Reaction score
Henry sounded like he really wanted to be in Dallas. Another alarming sign of incompetence from this Front Office is the notion that a player or his Agent has to call the Cowboys. If Stephen wants the title he needs to get his lazy butt on the phone and call these agents, not hangout with Kid Rock during the 1st week of FA.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Henry sounded like he really wanted to be in Dallas. Another alarming sign of incompetence from this Front Office is the notion that a player or his Agent has to call the Cowboys. If Stephen wants the title he needs to get his lazy butt on the phone and call these agents, not hangout with Kid Rock during the 1st week of FA.
Calling Henry's agent doesn't make money, Hosting Kid Rock makes money.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Wow our FO never even dangle a carrot. They must be great at their job you at least check what the other party wants in this case. What a joke.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

You have to call us

My very relieable sources say they called him.

But they were put in the holding line because he wasnt at home.

EDIT:

Just incoming news: One of my sources says Stephen is still on the phone waiting.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well considering our depth at RB I guess this was a good guy to not sign to go along with a RB we will draft

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
I hate how we’ve handled the lack of signings, but don’t have an issue with not paying for a RB.

Draft one and move on. It’s the easiest position to fill and the shelf life isn’t worth second contacts.

Jayinem

Reaction score

You have to call us

I think Hendricks even reached out to the Cowboys.

31 teams have someone in the organization who has no problems reaching out to the players courting them to the team, and then there's the Cowboys.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Just my thoughts but I'm not mad at this one. I think Henry is about to hit that Zeke wall pretty soon
It's basically a one year deal that they can waive him easily if it doesn't work out. Henry just scored 12 TDs 4.2 ypc with a bad line no wrs no qb. Saquon Barkley had 6 TDs 3.9 ypc and got a huge deal. I think Henry has two more years which is all he got. (two if they want him that long)

You guys act like he's a WR getting 30 million, he only got 9 guaranteed over 2 years which is NOTHING.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Too old.
Too expensive.

Why would they call???
We know you'd pass up Emmitt Smith or Barry Sanders and draft a rb instead. You don't value the position at all even GMs that are paid to do so still do a lot more than you do.

You're the type of fan that deserves a Dak extension with no running game and see how that works out.

Henry's finished 1st or 2nd in yards for the past 5 seasons. I get it he's not 25 but like I mentioned one post up he can easily be waived it's not a big deal if he does hit the wall that some of you guarantee he hits next season when he didn't the past season. Ravens may just win the Super Bowl next year.

Zeke never took care of his body like Derrick Henry has.

Last edited: