Dallas never called Henry

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
This was logical after the pollard and moss stuff came out. They don’t wanna spend more than $3m for a back. It’s ridiculous but not surprised

Jayinem

Reaction score
I take that as a insult. And I'm serious as a heart attack. Deserve a Dak extension? What the hell kind of fan do you think I am???

So because the Cowboys didn't get Henry they won't have a running game? BS.

Before FA I said sign Moss and draft one in the 3rd round. That is all they needed.

I also said it was just as important to fix the real issue with the running game - the poor run scheme and play calling. Without that, the great Emmitt Smith would come off the field complaining.

Check my posting history and you will find both those repeated many times since the end of the season.
It's not just Henry and you know that. You didn't want Jones, you're talking about 8 million a year for two very good running backs and repeatedly say that was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money. Nevermind we're going to pay CeeDee 30 and possibly Dak 60.

The age thing is just not a deal can easily waive them. I don't get your angle. Zeke just made some of you guys think you should never pay a running back but at 8 million on a 255 million dollar cap you're not really. If it was 18 you'd be right and if it was for 5 years you'd be correct but neither is close to the case. Saquon was a bad contract, but he's not as good as Henry even at a younger age. Henry averaged higher ypc and twice as many TDs with no help from the Titans offense.

Jayinem

Reaction score
There is no way Henry would ever get stuffed repeatedly behind the line of scrimmage like Zeke did when he got fat like you guys imagine.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I heard Jerruh tried to call him....but he got confused and didn't realize until Free Agency was over that he had been pushing buttons for 3 days on his TV remote instead of his phone.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
No one ever believes Mike Fisher, but he has said for weeks that it wasn’t the Cowboys plan to sign Henry

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke just made some of you guys think you should never pay a running back
It has nothing to do with Zeke. It existed before they gave Zeke his big deal. Then remember all the complaining in here about his deal at the time? What's happened in the league since then only reinforces you don't over pay RB's especially over 30.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
So why were they paying elliot 15 mil a year for 3-4 years?
Cap situation was different, Dak was in his rookie contract. And yeah it was one of the stupidest moves they made giving in to Elliott and bucking the trend of the entire NFL.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Not within dumpster dive range ! we cant have premium players ! LOL
This is looking more and more like something weird is really in the wind. We keep dumping players while not looking for good replacements? We can't be expecting that good of a draft with such a late pick, and we're not showing any interest in acquiring good replacements in FA.
Very strange to say the least.