Dallas never called Henry

rambo2

Reaction score
Like a Center - Barton
Or Jackson Powers-Johnson, or Zach Frazier, or the Georgia kid, or the Wisconsin kid. A trade back that nets them a center and a running back would be huge. How about a center, Benson or Wright, and a dtackle like Sweat or Fiske.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Or Jackson Powers-Johnson, or Zach Frazier, or the Georgia kid, or the Wisconsin kid. A trade back that nets them a center and a running back would be huge. How about a center, Benson or Wright, and a dtackle like Sweat or Fiske.
I believe a trade back is what they are hoping for to pick up an extra 3rd round pick. Their is a chance we don't like anyone at 24.

If JPJ is there you have to take him. I believe the OT's left will all be a gamble with high ceilings.

rambo2

Reaction score
I believe a trade back is what they are hoping for to pick up an extra 3rd round pick. Their is a chance we don't like anyone at 24.

If JPJ is there you have to take him. I believe the OT's left will all be a gamble with high ceilings.
I think there will be a player they like, but they need that extra pick bigtime. They could go either way. Either trade or pick.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
This is looking more and more like something weird is really in the wind. We keep dumping players while not looking for good replacements? We can't be expecting that good of a draft with such a late pick, and we're not showing any interest in acquiring good replacements in FA.
Very strange to say the least.
Looks like tanking rumors could have some value.

BigD_95

Reaction score
They knew they couldn't afford him, so why bother? This makes total sense even if we don't like it. They are fast approaching the can they have been kicking down the road for years. They are not only preparing for this year but next year as well. Bills are coming due.

They can afford him if they wanted him - don’t believe Stephan - there is ways around the cap

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They can afford him if they wanted him - don’t believe Stephan - there is ways around the cap
They can't do all things. They have many contracts expiring in 2025 so they have to prioritize who they can afford. Rolling over cash from 2024 to 2025 is imperative to keep core players such as Lamb, Lawrence, Prescott, Parsons, and many more.

quickccc

Reaction score
Does this really sound like a playoff team trying to get/acquire that extra " middle-ground " impact player to
help get us over the edge to the Super Bowl ..?

Stephen just wants to keep selling tickets, gain TV ratings and market goods.