Dallas never called Henry

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
King Henry is washed?

Dude had more yards, more yards per carry, and double the TDs of Tony Pollard last year.

And that was against the most 8 man boxes in the league according to next gen stats, a horrendous oline, and with a rookie QB on a team that won 5 games and fired their coaching staff.

With the Ravens, there is a really good chance King Henry will have more yards rushing next season than ALL of our RBs combined.
Where did is say he was washed? I stated some fact that were thrown around here and suddenly, some of those same people are upset that we didn't offer him a

Creeper

Reaction score
Why did anyone think the Cowboys would have called him? Was it the rumors linking Henry to Dallas because he has a house there? We had to know the Cowboys never had any real interest in Henry or Barkley.

The Cowboys window shop. Of course they look at the expensive luxury cars wishing they could have one, but they know they would never spend that kind of money so they shop at the used car lot - or the junk yard.

Big_D

Reaction score
Why did anyone think the Cowboys would have called him? Was it the rumors linking Henry to Dallas because he has a house there? We had to know the Cowboys never had any real interest in Henry or Barkley.

The Cowboys window shop. Of course they look at the expensive luxury cars wishing they could have one, but they know they would never spend that kind of money so they shop at the used car lot - or the junk yard.
Unless it was one of their own guys of course. Giving Pollard 11 million and Zeke 16 a year just makes sense!

exciter

Reaction score

You have to call us

Good! Shows they learned from past mistakes signing 30 yo RBs who don’t move the needle… Eddie George. Kudos to them.
I have a dream than one day the fan base will come to this simple realization!

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Good! Shows they learned from past mistakes signing 30 yo RBs who don’t move the needle… Eddie George. Kudos to them.
I have a dream than one day the fan base will come to this simple realization!
He outperform Pollard last year. I think it's a fair bet he still has the potential to put perform whoever our lead back is this season.

kskboys

Reaction score
He outperform Pollard last year. I think it's a fair bet he still has the potential to put perform whoever our lead back is this season.
Pollard is a #2 Rb, not sure what the point is of proclaiming that a bell cow back outperformed a #2 type RB.

exciter

Reaction score
You take out that last game of the season where the Jags completely collapsed and his
projectory was the same as Pollard having an off-season . The titans in fact chose to replace him with Pollard. The Titans were able to recognize his rapid decline and have the wherewithal not to sign a 30 old RB. Luckily our front office can recognize the same!

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
You take out that last game of the season where the Jags completely collapsed and his
projectory was the same as Pollard having an off-season . The titans in fact chose to replace him with Pollard. The Titans were able to recognize his rapid decline and have the wherewithal not to sign a 30 old RB. Luckily our front office can recognize the same!
OK lets see who preforms better. Currently Dallas' lead back is Duce Vaughn.

exciter

Reaction score
OK lets see who preforms better. Currently Dallas' lead back is Duce Vaughn.
Lol!
Long time till season starts.
Draft is coming up along with teams willing to trade players for cheap at the position after the draft to clear cap space.
Regardless we wouldn’t have done something stupid like sign a 30 yo, rapidly declining RB again!
That’s a win!

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Lol!
Long time till season starts.
Draft is coming up along with teams willing to trade players for cheap at the position after the draft to clear cap space.
Regardless we wouldn’t have done something stupid like sign a 30 yo, rapidly declining RB again!
That’s a win!
Ok, we'll see what happens. That rapidly decline back outperformed most of the league and apparently we can't even afford $4 million, but I'm rooting for us.

Look, I wouldn't have ultimately signed him for the price Balt paid either, but not calling free agents and exploring them is criminal!

exciter

Reaction score
Ok, we'll see what happens. That rapidly decline back outperformed most of the league and apparently we can't even afford $4 million, but I'm rooting for us.

Look, I wouldn't have ultimately signed him for the price Balt paid either, but not calling free agents and exploring them is criminal!
Lol!
Afford no!
They weren’t willing to give a guy who had only surpassed 500 yards once in 6 seasons 4m a year.
Big difference between being able to afford and willing to give someone over twice what they’re worth when you can get the same production from an UDFA!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Henry total yards from scrimmage 1.381

Pollard total yards from scrimmage 1,316