Signed by Cowboys Dallas signs RB Ronald Jones

Mr_437

Reaction score
May sound off, but I like Dowdle better. I've never liked how Jones runs, I'm not trashing him or the Cowboys just a preference thing.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Downgrade. He wasn't good enough to carry the load, then wasn't good enough to keep Playoff Lenny out the starting lineup, easily replaced in Tampa by a rookie last year, and could not get the playing time in KC that played a Rookie 7th round pick ahead of him. His pass blocking is extremely suspect. That keeps you out of the starting lineup and the NFL:
https://www.tampabay.com/sports/buc...mistakes-may-keep-him-off-the-field-for-bucs/
https://thepewterplank.com/2022/02/25/destination-buccaneers-offensive-contributor/

Resign Elliott if he does not go to another team and go a Super Bowl like everybody else that leaves the Arlington Jonesboys.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
May sound off, but I like Dowdle better. I've never liked how Jones runs, I'm not trashing him or the Cowboys just a preference thing.
I know ill never trust your judgment going forward

kumizi

Reaction score
I like Malik Davis more than this guy. Hope he’s just a temporary body.

links18

Reaction score
OK, I guess. I hope that doesn't mean we are done at RB though.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
For those bragging about what Jones did back in 2020, his total stats for the last 2 years: 118 carries 498 yards 5 td's

He played in only 5 of 17 regular season games in '22 ( he was inactive the first 10 games because he couldn't crack the roster) and 15 of 17 games in '21....and of the 20 of 34 games played the last 2 seasons he only had 1 occasion where he carried for more than 10 carries in a game, 3 games where he carried exactly 10 times, and the rest of the games was between 0-9 carries.....

So I am at a loss why Dallas signed this guy yet refused to sign D'Onta Foreman who has had 2 good last 2 seasons and signed for only $3M.
498 yds on 118 carries = 4.22 per carry

He is an upgrade from Zeke.

Beast approves of this signing:thumbup:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Ronald Jones sucks. Hopefully he ends up being a camp body and we go with Pollard, draft pick and Davis.
4.22 per carry over the last 2 seasons means he sucks:huh:

You guys know Zeke is like 2.0 a carry, right?

Dude may not be Derrik Henry, but he is a hell of a lot better than Zeke.