Twitter: Dallas Tweets 09/30

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So,
DLaw leads in...almost got there...category. :muttley:

As in my almost got there did not make a difference. I realize sometimes pressures can help, if a forced bad pass that leads to a pick. But we can't even get those. :laugh:

It's funny that when pass rushers don't get sacks, they start to look at 'pressures'. Pressures that sure don't seem to be limiting opposing quarterbacks from 'bombs away' down the field.

The same lame excuses were constantly made for Crawford too.

Reaction score
If Tyron Smith isn't out there against Myles Garrett, I certainly am too. It's one thing for Knight to block the guys he has so far, it's another to expect him to handle Myles Garrett.
Even if Tyron plays, this will not be an easy game.

They have playmakers all over the offense. I'm not crazy about their QB, but if this secondary continues to give up huge windows he can make plays. They will score points.

But so will we. At the end of the day, I think we outscore them. But they are no pushover.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Just man up and blitz the hell out of opposing quarterbacks. You're already getting beat down the field anyway, may as well get some pressure and hits along the way.

Agreed. Probably allow the same yardage and points but will get more turnovers and get the offense some short fields occasionally.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even if Tyron plays, this will not be an easy game.

They have playmakers all over the offense. I'm not crazy about their QB, but if this secondary continues to give up huge windows he can make plays. They will score points.

But so will we. At the end of the day, I think we outscore them. But they are no pushover.

I agree, I just take some measure of comfort in the fact that Mayfield isn't on the same level of the Super Bowl quarterbacks we've faced for the first three weeks of the season.