Twitter: Dallas Tweets 09/30

starfan1

Reaction score
which is why i fear paying pass rushers. they generally have a relatively brief period where they are "league leaders". By the time they get the contract their "window" of being elite is closing & all you have done is pay for past production.
agreed

Eanwen

Reaction score
Just man up and blitz the hell out of opposing quarterbacks. You're already getting beat down the field anyway, may as well get some pressure and hits along the way.

But who do we have that doesn't suck at blitzing? Jaylon has been a disappointment IMO. Maybe a db instead.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I agree, I just take some measure of comfort in the fact that Mayfield isn't on the same level of the Super Bowl quarterbacks we've faced for the first three weeks of the season.
Well..

Unfortunately in the past we make good QBs great.

great QBs become All World like with Russel Wilson and Matt Ryan and Goff.

Mayfield and our old nemesis OBJ will drill our defense I am afraid.

Carson

Reaction score
Well..

Unfortunately in the past we make good QBs great.

great QBs become All World like with Russel Wilson and Matt Ryan and Goff.

Mayfield and our old nemesis OBJ will drill our defense I am afraid.

Yep.

Beckhams last 100 yard game was 10/13/2019. He’s gone 13 games without topping 100 yards. He will this Sunday

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
1-3 is gonna be awesome

That is going to suck if we end up losing this game. The good news is that the schedule gets much easier the rest of the way after we finish with the Browns. Our next hard games are the Washington Nonames, who have Haskins who has been horrific so far, and the Steelers. The main saving grace they have is their dline. However, Dak usually torches them. The Steelers will be difficult cuz Schuster is a beast, TJ Watt is a monster, and Ben has been playing better than I've seen him play for a long time. After that, Washington on Thanksgiving, Ravens, and 49ers will be the next difficult games for us. The rest are teams that we should beat. I could see us starting to get on a bit of a run after the Browns game.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

all the teams on this list are 2-1 or above and look like contenders... except Dallas of course.

Not to make any excuses for Dallas, but those teams don't have half the problem that Dallas does.

We need to get our ship going the right direction especially on defense and special teams.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
That is going to suck if we end up losing this game. The good news is that the schedule gets much easier the rest of the way after we finish with the Browns. Our next hard games are the Washington Nonames, who have Haskins who has been horrific so far, and the Steelers. The main saving grace they have is their dline. However, Dak usually torches them. The Steelers will be difficult cuz Schuster is a beast, TJ Watt is a monster, and Ben has been playing better than I've seen him play for a long time. After that, Washington on Thanksgiving, Ravens, and 49ers will be the next difficult games for us. The rest are teams that we should beat. I could see us starting to get on a bit of a run after the Browns game.

We should be able to win against WaFT (Washington Football Team) and the Browns. The problem is that their strengths are where we are weak. If we get back Tyron Smith and Colins by them, I would feel a lot better.

Dallas has a way of letting bad QBs have a field day against us. Hopefully, Nolan adjusts to stopping their only weapon, McClaren. If we do so we should come out winning that game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not to make any excuses for Dallas, but those teams don't have half the problem that Dallas does.

We need to get our ship going the right direction especially on defense and special teams.

Exactly, we've been without a lot of our best players so far this season, and have lost some key players during the season. We've been without Sean Lee, Lael Collins, and a few others since before the season. Gregory is reinstated but still has to miss games because the NFL is stupid that way. LVE and T Smith have been out since the Rams game. So, not only do we have a new coaching staff trying to implement a new scheme, but we also have some pretty hefty injuries and issues. Our offense has still been good despite all that. No real complaints there other than get everyone healthy on that side. No major complaints to our ST other than Pollard at KR and better blocking on field goals and XPs. The defence is where the biggest issue on this team is. I think it will help when they gel, and it'll be critical when we get key players healthy. I think the bye week will be critical because I think we'll be getting on a bit of a run by that point, and the bye week will help us get some key players back. Also, it'll give the team a week to tune up what needs to be mended.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We should be able to win against WaFT (Washington Football Team) and the Browns. The problem is that their strengths are where we are weak. If we get back Tyron Smith and Colins by them, I would feel a lot better.

Dallas has a way of letting bad QBs have a field day against us. Hopefully, Nolan adjusts to stopping their only weapon, McClaren. If we do so we should come out winning that game.

I definitely think we'll at least split with the WaFT. I'm concerned about the Browns because their strengths are where we are week atm. THey have a nasty dline, and our oline is heavily banged up. If we can get TSmith back for the Browns game, then I think we'll beat them. I think Nolan will do well with McClaren. I'm not too concerned about WaFT, like I said. I think we'll at least split, but we can certainly sweep them. What I really want is Lee to return. If we can get Lee back, I think our D will improve significantly. They need a field general on D, and Lee is that.