Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington post game thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Couldn't have written this one any better. Dak with 4 TDs to 4 different guys. Aubrey continued the streak. Bland broke the record. The O-line was stellar. Pollard and Dowdle are slowly but surely becoming a formidable tandem. O-Diggy is the man. The Red Kettle celebrations were great. Did anybody see the alley-oop from Dak to CeeDee into the kettle after the 2 point conversion? That might be the best one. The defense only gave up 10 points. The offense got another 40 Burger. And Dolly Parton dressed up as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader! This game had everything! 8-3 and I love it. Was it a perfect game? No. But I'm not complaining right now. 13 in a row at home. 18-2 against the NFC East at home over the last 8 years. Happy Thanksgiving indeed. Dak has me hungry for some turkey, so let me go eat. The Cowboys sure did today. Cheers, everybody.
Little concerned about Aubrey on the extra points. Hopefully, coaches can get him locked in like he is on field goals.

Loved the celebration and loved seeing Odighizuwa dominate after some were talking about about him.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Awesome game even with the slow, usual start. Now, the real test is a coming :flagwave:

gimmesix

Reaction score
Please don’t underestimate this win. WAS came to play. They didn’t turn the ball over until late and they gave us their best shot. The game had so many opportunities to turn but we stayed patient and allowed our talent to eventually dominate. Ask Detroit if it’s difficult to beat division opponents.
Loved the fourth-down stands. Thought Washington's play-calling on those downs was poor, but our defense stepped up over and over again.

gimmesix

Reaction score
The funny part of this is all the hate Bland was getting in the game thread for giving up 9-10 yard passes, but one late pick 6 and he’s the defensive player of the year….lol.
Well, without the pick-six, it definitely wasn't his best game. But that's what top DBs do. If you keep going at them, they make you pay for it.

starfan1

Reaction score
The funny part of this is all the hate Bland was getting in the game thread for giving up 9-10 yard passes, but one late pick 6 and he’s the defensive player of the year….lol.
Ya the game thread responses cannot be taken serious. Too many emotional responses