Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington post game thread***

starfan1

Reaction score
I would much rather have to prove ourselves in the playoffs at home. We haven’t been the same team on the road this season. Don’t see us getting very far having to win two or more playoff games on the road.
Maybe , maybe not . Is it the end of the world if they don’t?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It will only be the end of the world for those fans who are expecting us to roll through the playoffs regardless if we’re on the road.
Yeah, but the cowboys have yet to kick it into playoff gear since the 90's. I mean they gotta learn how to do that sometime. Really we can't cry over spilled milk. Gotta forget about that Arizona game and play the cards that we were dealt.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah, but the cowboys have yet to kick it into playoff gear since the 90's. I mean they gotta learn how to do that sometime. Really we can't cry over spilled milk. Gotta forget about that Arizona game and play the cards that we were dealt.
They had some all-time great teams when they did kick it in gear during the 90s. This team is not at that level until they prove it against good teams. We’re 0-2 against contending teams this season.

starfan1

Reaction score
It will only be the end of the world for those fans who are expecting us to roll through the playoffs regardless if we’re on the road.
I don’t believe it’s impossible. Unlikely yes but not impossible

Games like today are why I enjoy the ride.im also not a SB or bust guy

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t believe it’s impossible. Unlikely yes but not impossible

Games like today are why I enjoy the ride.
I don’t think it’s impossible either, nothing is impossible in the NFL but yes it will be unlikely.

plasticman

Reaction score
The haters are out in full force tonight.

You are certainly right.

My response to them is "Did the Cowboys not treat them appropriate to their record?

These were not 1 point wins. If the Cowboys were 20 points better than them, then the score would indicate exactly that.

TXdvsz

Reaction score
We have 0 wins against winning (.500+) teams this year and 1 loss to the 2-9 Cardinals. While I enjoy the wins I refuse to be sucked in again after we've lived through the last several seasons. I'm hopeful that we can pull off some "Any Given Sunday" miracles as we meander into the playoffs. This Team still has work to do to see a successful playoff run.

Mr_437

Reaction score
We have 0 wins against winning (.500+) teams this year and 1 loss to the 2-9 Cardinals. While I enjoy the wins I refuse to be sucked in again after we've lived through the last several seasons. I'm hopeful that we can pull off some "Any Given Sunday" miracles as we meander into the playoffs. This Team still has work to do to see a successful playoff run.
Good thing is the team is building and looking better. Finishing out the regular season will provide some good test to get them ready for whoever they play in the Playoffs.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Hey, anything less than a “forty burger” over the next nine games (including the Super Bowl) is a total choke job.

:laugh: