Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington post game thread***

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In other news, Cher and Dolly Parton were featured in the halftime entertainment at the Turkey Day game.
Cher is 77 years old and Dolly is about 70. Both are still kickin' it voice wise.
Quite brave of Dolly to wear the Cheerleaders booty shorts, even slightly modified. Wonder if she won some kind of arcane bet with Jerry, who must now dress up like a ballerina at a charity event. :muttley:
Cher is an alien.

Kwyn

Reaction score
In other news, Cher and Dolly Parton were featured in the halftime entertainment at the Turkey Day game.
Cher is 77 years old and Dolly is about 70. Both are still kickin' it voice wise.
Quite brave of Dolly to wear the Cheerleaders booty shorts, even slightly modified. Wonder if she won some kind of arcane bet with Jerry, who must now dress up like a ballerina at a charity event. :muttley:
Cher is an alien.
Dolly is 77

Mark

Reaction score
It's been alleged that Washington also made a bit of history today. From Twitter/X user "OptaSTATS":

"Entering today, NFL teams were a combined 57-0 over the last 25 regular seasons when having a game with: 100+ rushing yards 250+ passing yards 35:00+ TOP no more than 25 penalty yards no more than 1 turnover The Commanders did all that today and lost by 35."

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
It's been alleged that Washington also made a bit of history today. From Twitter/X user "OptaSTATS":

"Entering today, NFL teams were a combined 57-0 over the last 25 regular seasons when having a game with: 100+ rushing yards 250+ passing yards 35:00+ TOP no more than 25 penalty yards no more than 1 turnover The Commanders did all that today and lost by 35."
It's nice to be on the other side of the shame records.

Reaction score
Strange old game really thought Howell played very well and didn’t seem like a blowout game.
Good to see Pollard have two good games on the bounce even if it is against inferior opponents although don’t tell that to Detroit.
Great to be able to watch a bit of history live watching the Bland pick 6 just so happy for him and he deserves it he’s been phenomenal I was really worried moving him from the slot to the corner as I didn’t think he was fast enough but he is playing lights out. And to put some perspective on the pick 6’s he now has more touchdowns than Travis Kelce……from Cornerback…..let that sink in. It’s truly amazing.
Roll on to Seattle and going into the tough run in in great form with all our big players turning up at big moments.

pitt33

Reaction score
We have 0 wins against winning (.500+) teams this year and 1 loss to the 2-9 Cardinals. While I enjoy the wins I refuse to be sucked in again after we've lived through the last several seasons. I'm hopeful that we can pull off some "Any Given Sunday" miracles as we meander into the playoffs. This Team still has work to do to see a successful playoff run.
I totally agree.

Great Thanksgiving Day win. One of the best in their storied history.

I always temper my enthusiasm until they can play with the big boys. This team can beat anyone when it has a lead. The problem is playing from behind against good teams. It’s almost like they press and panic. Coaches and players alike.

Hate to tell you I don’t see it changing in January. There’s something ingrained in that team.

lopey

Reaction score
The funny part of this is all the hate Bland was getting in the game thread for giving up 9-10 yard passes, but one late pick 6 and he’s the defensive player of the year….lol.
Yeah fans can be brutal. Every play that goes against the cowboys is brutal play guy sucks lol

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I totally agree.

Great Thanksgiving Day win. One of the best in their storied history.

I always temper my enthusiasm until they can play with the big boys. This team can beat anyone when it has a lead. The problem is playing from behind against good teams. It’s almost like they press and panic. Coaches and players alike.

Hate to tell you I don’t see it changing in January. There’s something ingrained in that team.
I love to see the doubtful fans. Same things I heard from fellow rangers fans all season. Until the team just keeps winning and the doubters have to bend the knee