Dallas will have a losing record

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
original.gif

Not sure what that's trying to say. Point is, the Cowboys are stuck with Dak for at least a couple more years no matter how much some want to wish him away.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not sure what that's trying to say. Point is, the Cowboys are stuck with Dak for at least a couple more years no matter how much some want to wish him away.
I almost wish prescott would move on to another team just to see someone new they blame for World hunger.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
This would be the best outcome if you take the long view, but the division is so bad I don't think it will happen.

LittleD

Reaction score
Well if we are using the criteria of Brady then I don't see any team with that and will go through a lot of QB in the attempt to find the next Brady

Look at the league now. Outside the top 3 or 4 QB, most teams struggle to win the big games when it comes down to 4th qtr. drives.

LittleD

Reaction score
The Cowboys can go 0-17 with Dak throwing for 2200 yards, 5 TDs and 45 INTs and we wouldn't cut Dak after this year. He'd be a 90 million dead cap.

If we don't massively improve the OL, Dak will be in IR after the 3rd or 4th game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Look at the league now. Outside the top 3 or 4 QB, most teams struggle to win the big games when it comes down to 4th qtr. drives.

So I take it stafford is in that group? We saw Mahommes sitting at home for the SB as well as Rodgers and Brady. It still talks a team win to in this league. No way Jimmy G is better than Rodger and yet despite getting the bye week and and home field advantage it was SF who beat them, as a team.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
9 months from now you will be saying how we will be 1 and done in the playoffs. I'm optimistic because I have no say what happens to this team. I choose to be hopeful and when our final game of the season is over, I leave this site for most of the off-season because of people like you. I love the Cowboys and love talking about them with other people, but posters like you just wear down my energy. Call me a name, call me a Jerry nut sack lover, I don't care...because at the end of the day there is one thing I'm not that you are... A. Miserable. Human....and I am thankful I'm nothing like you. To the few good posters on this site. See you guys at the draft for a brief period....and get out of here for a bit. Don't let these people wear you down. Ain't worth it.

erod

Reaction score
It's almost like we weren't 12-4 last season.

6-0 against the worst division football. Barely beat the Saints, who were using a tight end at quarterback, and beat the ding-dong Falcons and Panthers.

I give them credit for the New England win and that improbably Cooper Rush win. The Chargers win was greatly aided by ridiculous officiating.

If they were in the NFC West or AFC West, they'd have finished with 5 or 6 wins. Evidenced by their incompetence on full display as they got skulled by the 49ers.

Records and scores are misleading. We saw the games.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
6-0 against the worst division football. Barely beat the Saints, who were using a tight end at quarterback, and beat the ding-dong Falcons and Panthers.

I give them credit for the New England win and that improbably Cooper Rush win. The Chargers win was greatly aided by ridiculous officiating.

If they were in the NFC West or AFC West, they'd have finished with 5 or 6 wins. Evidenced by their incompetence on full display as they got skulled by the 49ers.

Records and scores are misleading. We saw the games.
Sounds like you have a lot of excuses for Dallas winning 12 games. I bet you offer zero for any of their losses, just a wild guess. But you have no problem with "what ifs."
:lmao:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like you have a lot of excuses for Dallas winning 12 games. I bet you offer zero for any of their losses, just a wild guess. But you have no problem with "what ifs."
:lmao:
11 Games and 6 of those were against the NFC Least.....

conner01

Reaction score
Dallas will have a losing record this season. This will be the last year for Zeke and Dak with Cowboys.
Want to make a small wager on 2 of those 3?
We will have a winning record and Dak is not going anywhere

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The only way the Cowboys end up with a losing record is if they lose Dak for a majority of the season.
That's what I was thinking. Rush can give us a game or two, but the season is over in Prescott is out.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, and after dak has wasted 10 plus years of the fan's and teams players' life, he will be talked about in the highest esteem like Jason garrett. jerry and greg like this.