Dalton: I came here to win!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It should be by you. You’re the harshest QB critic. I presume you will judge Dalton like you did Dak, right? Or are you going to be exposed as the biggest hypocrite on the board?
Let me ease your thoughts concerning this matter.
Dalton is up if he can't produce wins next, please!
I unlike some others here do not place any player above the Stars glory!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Let me ease your thoughts concerning this matter.
Dalton is up if he can't produce wins next, please!
I unlike some others here do not place any player above the Stars glory!
Interesting. Dak was criticized even while producing wins. Already a double standard. Nice job!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah and some "Cowboys" fan was bragging about stat Prescott's stat while losing. who're the Cowboys fans and who's the player's fan.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting. Dak was criticized even while producing wins. Already a double standard. Nice job!
What wins against Dog teams?
He's 26-24 the last 3.3 years and 11 of those wins are against the Giants and D.C.
Add one playoff win to the mix and what you have is garbage for the Star!
When is the last time Dak beat a team with a winning record?
Ya, it took me a while to also answer that one????

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He's 26-24 the last 3.3 years and 11 of those wins are against the Giants and D.C.
Save your fake explanations. From day 1 you were on Dak’s case criticizing everything about him as a rookie even while leading the team to a 13-3 record.

Let’s see if you treat Dalton the same. You won’t. Everyone knows it. You are a Dak troll and you will now go easy on Dalton only because he isn’t Dak.

The only question that really matters with you is what your motivation was for being absurdly critical of Dak? I know you aren’t man enough to answer that honestly though.

Last edited:

pete026

Reaction score
So we shouldn't here any bragging about Dalton from you IF the Cowboys win during the next 3 games. All teams that either have losing records or barely have a winning record but that one team has 3 wins that came against teams with losing records (Cardinals 3 wins against teams with a combined 3-12 record).

However, if we lose any of these next 3 games, I expect you to be trashing Dalton for picking on bad teams.

Let all us Cowboys fans root for 3 wins but it will still be a lose-lose situation for you. Sounds like 4 wins for us:muttley::muttley::muttley:!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Clarence Hill Jr
@clarencehilljr

·
34m

Per Michael Gallup, this what Andy Dalton told the offense in the huddle when he replaced an injured Dak Prescott: "Focus up. This is what I came here for...I came here to win."

Branden liked

Jon Machota
@jonmachota

·
55m

Michael Gallup says every time Andy Dalton enters the huddle he says: "I came here to win. I came here to play. So let's do it." Dalton to the offense when he came in after Dak went down: "Focus up. This is what I came here for."
as opposed to saying I came here to lose!!! :confused: you are digging really really really deep on this one

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Good, and he led a game winning drive. I see no reason not to root for him
he blew a lead he was handed to and needed spactacular acrobatic catch from WR to get close for a kick...if he didn't BLOW the lead we wouldn't be in position to have to make a come back

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So we shouldn't here any bragging about Dalton from you IF the Cowboys win during the next 3 games. All teams that either have losing records or barely have a winning record but that one team has 3 wins that came against teams with losing records (Cardinals 3 wins against teams with a combined 3-12 record).

However, if we lose any of these next 3 games, I expect you to be trashing Dalton for picking on bad teams.

Let all us Cowboys fans root for 3 wins but it will still be a lose-lose situation for you. Sounds like 4 wins for us:muttley::muttley::muttley:!
You're trying to be slick but everybody can't pull it off. You beat who is in front of you but when you have a chance to play the better teams you have to not look like Dak does normally. He doesn't look as good when the games are close and or the teams are better. I'm pretty sure you can go find this if you really want to. I'm really going by just eye test not just final numbers but I'd bet anything what I'm saying can be looked up by someone who breaks that type of stuff down. Last game I remember Dak playing pretty good most of the game against a good team was the Vikings game last year.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Here is my fear with our team at this point.

It would be typical of our cowboys to see the defense play lights out against arizona while the offense flounders.

The problem we've had over the years is we just can't play consistent as a team.
For about 20 years it seems

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It's so refreshing having a leader under center again rather than a guy who holds his fist up and threatens to punch everyone when the crowd is being respectful as he's being carted off the field.

The results will show on the field. We roll Monday night.
Im being genuine here when I ask that question,, just dont know what you mean here is all.

pete026

Reaction score
You're trying to be slick but everybody can't pull it off. You beat who is in front of you but when you have a chance to play the better teams you have to not look like Dak does normally. He doesn't look as good when the games are close and or the teams are better. I'm pretty sure you can go find this if you really want to. I'm really going by just eye test not just final numbers but I'd bet anything what I'm saying can be looked up by someone who breaks that type of stuff down. Last game I remember Dak playing pretty good most of the game against a good team was the Vikings game last year.
Not being slick; just using Pappy against himself. A sound and commonly used debate technique.

The old eye test lmao. You don't have to use the "eye test" to recognize that a team's stats are always determined by the context of a game.

I have no problem with poster's that are objective and balanced in their assessment of a Cowboy's player; just the one's that play the ridiculous extremes and constantly change the goalposts to fit their objective.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jeez, Dak-stans....Dalton is better than Dak so therefore the offense will produce more wins under Dalton.
Now for whatever reason Dalton can't get the job done, I will not do a Dak-Troll(Excuses galore) here as it will go against Cowboy loyalty and my character!
Go Dalton Go Boys!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Not being slick; just using Pappy against himself. A sound and commonly used debate technique.

The old eye test lmao. You don't have to use the "eye test" to recognize that a team's stats are always determined by the context of a game.

I have no problem with poster's that are objective and balanced in their assessment of a Cowboy's player; just the one's that play the ridiculous extremes and constantly change the goalposts to fit their objective.
Like I said if someone wants to look it up I'd bet anything that my eye test can be explained by stats that people like to lazily use too. I'm just not doing it win some online debate on here. You want to lmao cool but I'm not wrong about Dak but most are controlled by emotions so I don't expect people to listen esp online.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Like I said if someone wants to look it up I'd bet anything that my eye test can be explained by stats that people like to lazily use too. I'm just not doing it win some online debate on here. You want to lmao cool but I'm not wrong about Dak but most are controlled by emotions so I don't expect people to listen esp online.
Your eye test is probably correct. Dak doesn’t play as well against good teams as he does against poor teams. Happens with most other QBs too. The last time we had a QB that played well against good teams was Troy Aikman.

black label

Reaction score
BOOM