Video: Dalton is not very happy

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1-3 getting blown out until the 4th quarter, back to back game ending picks, losing record dating to last year, 50/50 hitting a receiver in stride or behind them for the easy/would be easy pick, never forget
Pappy gave you your only like!!! Lol!

cowboyed

Reaction score
Then you don't belong on the field in the first place! There's a reason why Dalton is snapping at the o-line and that's because they can't block Katlin Jenner!!

I wouldn't want to block for Caitlyn Jenner either. She still has some Bruce Jenner in her and he was an Olympic decathlete. If Caitlyn got mad she would likely kick even a Pro Bowl offensive lineman's arse, and worse yet, slip him the tongue!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, backups don't serve time to throw. Screw backups.
Boy is this not the point.

The line isn't capable of giving time, so yelling at them halfway through your first game as a starter accomplishes nothing.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak would have been killed behind this o-line against that front line.

Collins has been out all season, Fredbeard left before the season, Tyron played 2 games, so the UDFA tackles were out there with Dak. He managed to put up 30+ points anyway.

Dalton has one garbage TD (down 38-3 in the 4th) in 22 possessions along with 3 picks. The only thing funnier than how horribly wrong some were about Dalton is the litany of excuses being made for him.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Who cares if they're backups.....they are pro football players. He should be yelling at them. So should the line coach and KM.
He should have helped coach them. It's not like it was Smith, Williams, Fred Beard, Martin, and Collins out there just playing like crap. They would have deserved to be yelled out. This is a make shift line that everyone knew was going to get blown up by Washington before the game. Yelling at a bunch of over-matched players doesn't accomplish jack. Would have been just as foolish for someone like Gallup to run over and start yelling at Andy on the sidelines.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Who cares if they're backups.....they are pro football players. He should be yelling at them. So should the line coach and KM.

Reading comprehension can be fun.

The whole point to my post was because a poster thought Dalton shouldn't be yelling at them because he was a backup QB. I stated he was yelling at backups. It's not like he was yelling at the First Line OL, which, if they were playing that bad, he should yell at them as well.

So, there ya go. Try to keep up next time. I can't slow down my typing.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
If a backup yelled at me, I wouldn't want to block for him either.

Dalton has always seemed way too full of himself.
What! You sound a little sensitive!

Dalton was getting hit on every pass play. He showed some backbone by yelling at the BACK UP O line.