Dalton knocked out with a cheap shot and not one player came to his defense

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Has there been a video of the whole field that shows what all the players were doing, because all I've seen is footage of Dalton getting hit and laying on the turf. I haven't seen anything that even showed the flag or Bostic after the hit.

Qcard

Reaction score
You were one of the ones screaming at posters for bad mouthing Dak after Dak's injury yet here you are bad mouthing Dalton after he got hurt. Real class you have.
Oh I see! calling out Dalton's fake leadership rant is the same as Dak Haters rejoicing Dak's injury got you:facepalm:

Wake me up when Red Rifle can read a 2020 defense...:lmao2:

lqmac1

Reaction score
J. Smith, D Law should be cut in the off-season. A big move with a big name has to happen to spark fire under everybody’s ***.

The Natural

Reaction score
Has there been a video of the whole field that shows what all the players were doing, because all I've seen is footage of Dalton getting hit and laying on the turf. I haven't seen anything that even showed the flag or Bostic after the hit.
Amari watched and stood there like a sucker

dfense

Reaction score
This season is like the twilight zone. The only thing you could possibly hope for is to get the top pick and then trade it for several #1s. Then start rebuilding.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
This is what happens when you reward the wrong guys. I don't care how bad the year gets I'd go cut the cancerous part of this team tomorrow. Sign practice squad guys. Players like D. Law and the drunken fat RB need to go.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
They're not playing for Dalton...Dak's buds are doing their best to make Dak look non-replaceable!
The locker room is cancerous at best and this is only the start.....

Lmao. That spare Dalton is doing just fine on his own to show how bad he sucks. Easily the worst starting QB in this league. Keep making excuses for that red headed dork spare.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Just saw the highlight since game not shown here and not one OL went after the D player. My Lord! that is all you need to know and says alot.

It says more to Dalton to be honest. No one likes him. He sucks. A spare. Sucked the life out of this team and our offense is bottom barrel with him in here. No one even knows him on this team.They aren't obligated to take up for him.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
It says more to Dalton to be honest. No one likes him. He sucks. A spare. Sucked the life out of this team and our offense is bottom barrel with him in here. No one even knows him on this team.They aren't obligated to take up for him.

May be but there were guys on my team, I did not care for but on that field I sure as h--- had there back. If someone said something or done anything I was going to help out anyway I could.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If the OLine refused to step up and do something about Dalton taking a cheap, dirty hit because they are angry with him than they are in the wrong. It doesn't matter what if going on during the game a player, especially the QB taking a cheap, dirty hit should make all of the other players react with visible anger.