Dalton knocked out with a cheap shot and not one player came to his defense

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So it would have been better to get offsetting penalties, instead of that play giving us a first down?
after a hit like that, yes it would be worth it.
Give bostic a good hit, if several cowboy players would have attacked him, it would be worth it.

zerofill

Reaction score
Players are not idiots....

They remember Dalton's Temper tantrum on the sideline 10 mins earlier....

Dalton is an old screaming Uncle to this team

He had every right to scream.... A bunch of wussy... Entitled... Man babies on this team.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just watched the replay they were many players concerned a few standing over him

Sepia

Reaction score
This team has been spineless for awhile. The last player we had that would get in people’s faces was Scandrick.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
after a hit like that, yes it would be worth it.
Give bostic a good hit, if several cowboy players would have attacked him, it would be worth it.
I could see it if no flag was thrown, but how would this board have reacted if they'd gotten a penalty and erased the first down that close to the end zone? This thread would have then been about how stupid and undisciplined the team is.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Disgusting to see but this isn't new. We knew the culture of this team when they quit on Wade.

zerofill

Reaction score
So it would have been better to get offsetting penalties, instead of that play giving us a first down?
Have to say yes on that one... We have no on-line... Starting QB gone... And you cheapshot the backup. Someone should have ripped his head off.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I wonder why this has truly come to a head now. What turned this team so sour so fast?
Maybe the locker room is divided and it could be some of them see Andy as an outsider not part of the group

snadler

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with Dalton but a leadership and commitment to your teammate. You are taught to defend your own regardless and with such a cheap shot, and the game out of hand, someone needed to defend their teammate regardless of who it was. It shows a lack of caring for your team..simple

Cmac

Reaction score
Anyd was yelling on the sidelines earlier.....depending on what he said?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Maybe the locker room is divided and it could be some of them see Andy as an outsider not part of the group
I don't know. This is team-wide on all sides and just watching a dude get seriously injured via cheapshot and walking away is altogether something more.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I think we now know the reason for this season. The players just don't care. Pretty evident.
They don't want to be on the field. They just want to collect a paycheck.
I don't know how to fix that other than benching the stars and just playing all the rookies. Seriously, I would just play a bunch of rookies and sit as many vets as I could.
And I would just smile for the camera and laugh at the NFL as their ratings fall off a cliff. How's it going, Roger? Enjoying yourself?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I thought he might be dead....And sadly.....no one gave a crap. That's how emotionless this team is right now....pathetic!!! :(

maxresdefault.jpg
Dude looked like he was knocked out, at least for a second or two.

Highly doubt he plays next week with concussion protocol.