Dalton knocked out with a cheap shot and not one player came to his defense

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Jason Garret team was not great but it was not as bad
It's quite wild how bass akwards this team went and how quickly it happened.
I saw signs towards the end of last year, but chalked it up to lame duck coaches and lack of accountability, but now it's turned into a whole new animal.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I saw signs towards the end of last year, but chalked it up to lame duck coaches and lack of accountability, but now it's turned into a whole new animal.
Maybe they want Jason Garrett back lol

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Your best post ever.....and true. I would have never guessed it would have turned so bad ...so quickly. :(

BigWillie

Reaction score
Even the coach calls them soft

Attitude-reflect-leadership.gif

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
It was kind of interesting to see the Cowboys players just walk off the field and let him lay there.

I guarantee you if that were Dak, it would have been a completely different story.

You think Zack Martin, La'El Collins or Tyron Smith let Bostic walk off w/o getting in his face?

I doubt it. but the guys that were out there...man, that's just pathetic.

There's no leadership out there on OL. Not one of them is acting like THE guy out there.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I thought he might be dead....And sadly.....no one gave a crap. That's how emotionless this team is right now....pathetic!!! :(

maxresdefault.jpg

I honestly think this might be the last time you see Andy Dalton in a Cowboy uniform. :(

Just don't see him suiting up to take a beating. He's got paid...why take a chance on further brain damage?

And honestly....for him....It's probably in his best interest to go on IR....I seriously thought they should have got the cart for him....but then again...we are talking about the classless Commanders/Generics.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
With the concussion protocol I don’t see Dalton playing next week.

It’s conceivable that Bell will take snaps under center.

Wow...

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I honestly think this might be the last time you see Andy Dalton in a Cowboy uniform. :(

Just don't see him suiting up to take a beating. He's got paid...why take a chance on further brain damage?

And honestly....for him....It's probably in his best interest to go on IR....I seriously thought they should have got the cart for him....but then again...we are talking about the classless Commanders/Generics.

If I was Andy I would just say F this and just say I got a headache that wont go away.

Stay on concussion protocol for the rest of the season and then get the hell out of here.

Your teammates left you lying on the ground unconscious, I dont forget that if I am Dalton.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If I was Andy I would just say F this and just say I got a headache that wont go away.

Stay on concussion protocol for the rest of the season and then get the hell out of here.

Your teammates left you lying on the ground unconscious, I dont forget that if I am Dalton.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.....That just goes to show what is going on....on this team. Everybody is out for themselves right now. That's not a team. It starts w/ McCarthy.....he provides ZERO leadership as a head coach. And that's unacceptable. :mad: