Dalton throws for 300+ yds: fans say keep him. Dak threw for 450+ yds 3 times, fans say cut him?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So you wouldn't take Dalton and draft QB with the extra 1st round that starts?
Hmmm....not sure about your GM skills. :p
I wouldn't....why? because we know Dalton is nothing....he is a dead body walking around the building...so it comes down to the first rounder...who is available? lawrence? I doubt it....and most QBs fail in the NFL and end up average including most first rounders...so its a HUGE gamble grabbing any one even in the first round...and at best, it will take a few years to develop them...and are we/you going to have the same bruhaha on paying them? doesn't that get us back to where we are already?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't....why? because we know Dalton is nothing....he is a dead body walking around the building...so it comes down to the first rounder...who is available? lawrence? I doubt it....and most QBs fail in the NFL and end up average including most first rounders...so its a HUGE gamble grabbing any one even in the first round...and at best, it will take a few years to develop them...and are we/you going to have the same bruhaha on paying them? doesn't that get us back to where we are already?

Um...dude...it's a rhetorical question...silliness on the very face of it right form the get go. You're taking it serious so you can have yet another argument?

I do happen to agree about Lawrence and nearly every other QB in the first round. I've said so MANY times. Lawrence will be a "bust" just from overhype. Average? Sure!

I posted to go along with the joke. I would take Andy and the extra 1st round pick. Give Andy the 3rd string clipboard.

shabazz

Reaction score
Except one of them is tied with Tom Brady for the best career QB Rating of all time.....and then the other is tied with Jeff Garcia for 31st......no comparison at all.

From what google jesus tells me, Tom Brady is #3 and Romo is #5...I don't see Prescott in the top 5.

Perhaps, Mr. Royaice search inquiry had certain parameters that the rest of us aren’t factoring in. I would suggest using “ quarterbacks with 1 or less playoff wins” as criteria in searching for a way to portray Rayne Dakotas true stature

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Perhaps, Mr. Royaice search inquiry had certain parameters that the rest of us aren’t factoring in. I would suggest using “ quarterbacks with 1 or less playoff wins” as criteria in searching for a way to portray Rayne Dakotas true stature
Screenshot-20200516-102426-Chrome.jpg