Dalvin Cook per Jerry Jones, "probably not this week"

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m being diplomatic because I don’t feel like hearing it from the deluded folks who still think Zeke belongs in the NFL

But yes. Neither of them should be on the roster anymore.
Maybe it’s deluded but I don’t think it matters who is running the football if they are getting hit in the backfield. Dowdle makes it look better because he’s probably better then those guys but he can’t make something that’s not there.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I’m being diplomatic because I don’t feel like hearing it from the deluded folks who still think Zeke belongs in the NFL

But yes. Neither of them should be on the roster anymore.
it could be that Cook is worse and if your Jerry you dont wont anyone to see that..lol

fivetwos

Reaction score
This makes no sense. This has to be an internal beef thing. My guess is Jerry pushed for Lance to be #2, Mike keeps Rush as #2. Mike pushes for Cook and Jerry signs him just to let him sit and forces Duece in the lineup in spite of Mike. AT this point, If I am Mike McCarthy, I just go awol. Yea i would never coach again but I would have enough money to not worry about it and could write a best seller dissing Jones and make millions.
That would be great but I’m sure Mike signed an NDA with his contract. No way Jerry would open himself to that happening.

I’d love to know the size of the checks Dalrymple got over the years…..the fixer who knew ALL the dirt.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
it could be that Cook is worse and if your Jerry you dont wont anyone to see that..lol
Some fans are acting like Cook will be the savior at RB. :rolleyes: He’s probably more washed up than Zeke. However, he would be a better option than Deuce who only has 7 carries for 20 yards.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
We want to ensure enough losses to not be relevant, than have him come as the savior and chant "SUPER BOWL SUPER BOWL" than all teh fans will believe again.