Dalvin Cook per Jerry Jones, "probably not this week"

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s not just the OL though. Yeah the OL isn’t perfect. But a better back would be getting more yards than we are getting. Zeke is slow as heck and can’t get to some
Of the holes on time because he has no explosion.
I don’t disagree. But a better back wouldn’t mean a good running game either. They would’ve wasted some of these guys here having this offensive line the way it is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
the scheme is the worst part of it both parts run and pass its not helping anyone...
It’s not I agree. I don’t want to excuse the backs we have because I do think we could get better production from better backs….but yeah scheme sucks and blocking scheme seems to be as bad too. Just gotta get by on talent which seems to be worse then a lot of teams….

Blackspider214

Reaction score
In Jerry's eyes, activating Cook and playing him will prove they failed at their current construction of the RBs. People in charge are very stubborn like this. Instead of looking at it like evaluating a weakness and addressing it by adding Cook to the mix.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
In Jerry's eyes, activating Cook and playing him will prove they failed at their current construction of the RBs. People in charge are very stubborn like this. Instead of looking at it like evaluating a weakness and addressing it by adding Cook to the mix.
im serious i think Cooks must look so bad Jerry is worried how fans will react to his "Roster Move" if he was good Jerrry would be playing him and taking credit.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Does Cook have some kind of per game bonus hit on his contract? "Sorry not this week," reminds me of being a kid when I asked my Dad for a Playstation or ice cream

Aven8

Reaction score
This to me signals 1 of 2 things.

1. Cook just doesn’t look that good in practice. And is likely washed himself.

2. Pure Jones’ stubbornness.

Not sure which one. Maybe even a mixture of both.
Well it’s obviously not for his boy Zeke as he’s barely played since the first game

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don’t disagree. But a better back wouldn’t mean a good running game either. They would’ve wasted some of these guys here having this offensive line the way it is.

Every bit counts man. I’m not going to absolve the FO for doing nothing at RB. Because the FO also chose to rely on 2 rookie starters on OL.

Rayman70

Reaction score
just cut Dalvin and Zeke now. Its obvious both are not a fit otherwise they would be getting in the game more than they are. Its pointless to have them.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Does Cook have some kind of per game bonus hit on his contract? "Sorry not this week," reminds me of being a kid when I asked my Dad for a Playstation or ice cream
its bizarre to sign the guy then choose not to use him. Look at Zeke, we chose HIM over Henry and we hardly use Zeke and when we do his production is terrible. Heck, we never even called Henry from what I have seen.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Its like a store manager that SHOULDN'T have been promoted to any kind of position of power ....kinda like Jerry, they run amuck and gum up the works.