Dalvin Cook to visit Cowboys

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It’d be nice if he has something left. Either way, I love what the Cowboys are doing this offseason.
He, reportedly, has tread left on the tires, at 28 years of age. :grin:
Likely wants more than our FO wants to pay but he'll get a "fair offer." :dance:
Here's the usual catch, though: he feels the best that he has in years. Scary, huh? :muttley:

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Why? he looked awful with the Jets last year lol.

True he did. But he was still productive the year prior.

We have to hope he has another good year in him after the injury. Which is a big ????? For an old RB

Havic

Reaction score
True he did. But he was still productive the year prior.

We have to hope he has another good year in him after the injury. Which is a big ????? For an old RB
Rb is one of the positions where you have to exclusively focus on the prior year unless its a YOUNG rb coming back from an injury. Both Zeke and Cooks have tremendous wear and it shows.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
100%, the RB room is messy right now and Cook looked washed last year with the Jets.
Minnesota knew exactly what they were doing when they let him go. He was awful last season. I would be surprised if we signed him unless it’s a real cheap one year deal.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
That's crazy. First, Joseph, now this? Washed up Vikings are us?

R.63ad359d55eebdd52e1dbe3e500279be
Bet Jerry is not done yet with old Vikings.....watch for Patrick Peterson name to come up if the Cowboys get lit up by the Browns.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He, reportedly, has tread left on the tires at 28 years of age. :grin:
Likely wants more than our FO wants to pay but he'll get a "fair offer." :dance:
Here's the predictable catch, however . . . he's feeling the best that he has in years!! Scary, huh? :muttley:
No, that doesn’t bother me like it does most. If a guy tells me he’s in the best shape of his life, I tend to believe them. Otherwise, I’d be calling them a liar. Being in the best shape of your life really doesn’t mean anything yet fans love making a mountain out of a mole hill. You’re not generally like that but you got caught up in all the negativity here. It’s rubbing off on you.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rb is one of the positions where you have to exclusively focus on the prior year unless its a YOUNG rb coming back from an injury. Both Zeke and Cooks have tremendous wear and it shows.
Unless the Eagles sign him then it’s, “JERRY SUCKS!”

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nobody dislikes Zeke. He’s washed up. He’s a washed up, old RB that really shouldn’t be playing anymore. That’s just the reality.

It’s just calling a spade a spade.
There’s like an extra emphasis on reminding us he’s washed like it’s personal. We get it. I don’t know Im just sensitive when it comes to certain guys. People did it with Witten to. These are our legends but you know it is you don’t get respect unless you die or retire.

Cmac

Reaction score
Bye bye Zeke. We roll with Cook, Leupke and Deuce.
SMH.....might as well roll with Lance too, based on the theory of disliked players vs liked players on the team. Why fault Zeke, when it was our front office that kicked the rocks down the road on "All In".

Buzzbait

Reaction score
If they're still in the market for a RB why not just keep Freeman? Freeman looked good in the PS games!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I'm not down on this looksie at all. I doubted Darren McFadden after he turned in not one, not two but three 3.3 ypc seasons in a row with the Raiders and then pops for 4.6 and 1,000 yards with us. McFadden was 28 at the time and Cook is 29 and was a bit more explosive than McFadden ever was in his heyday. He won't have to be the horse he was in Minny either. I like this.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No, that doesn’t bother me like it does most. If a guy tells me he’s in the best shape of his life, I tend to believe them. Otherwise, I’d be calling them a liar. Being in the best shape of your life really doesn’t mean anything yet fans love making a mountain out of a mole hill. You’re not generally like that but you got caught up in all the negativity here. It’s rubbing off on you.
Not really -- as you've likely noticed, I included good things as well as the not-so-good things.

That makes me an observer, rather than a full-blown hater.

I forgive you for your pessimism, tho! ;)

Keep calling it, as you see it!

Last edited: