Dalvin Cook to visit Cowboys

Havic

Reaction score
Too many here get excited by former stars wrapping up their career. Take the name off those jerseys and watch them play, you wouldn't take a second look.

Hardline

Reaction score
After his 10th ranked alma mater got beat by an unranked team last Saturday. He will be running very angry all year.

sbark

Reaction score
That's crazy. First, Joseph, now this? Washed up Vikings are us?

R.63ad359d55eebdd52e1dbe3e500279be
Kendricks close

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He injured his shoulder week 3 of 2022. Played every game after that. The surgery in February of 2023 was just to stabilize the shoulder he played 13 games with after injuring (and the doctors said he was basically 100% in April last year). Didn't realize he needed a year to recover from that to regain any speed he had. Come on man.
Most coaches don’t play players if they can’t practice. Come on man.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
PS stuff for sure -- but, honestly, I'd see a bigger role for him than Deuce -- Deuce doesn't give you much in ST (yeah, he can work at KR, but we already have a guy there). I could see us keeping Duece on the 53 but elevating Cook for certain games.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
Without Rodgers, and no semblance of a passing attack(11 passing TDs and 15 interceptions), even Breece Hall averaged less than 60 rushing yards per game.

plasticman

Reaction score
Of course Dalvin Cook "feels the best" he has in years. What would anyone expect him to say?

"Actually, I feel a little stiff. My collection of previous injuries has worn my body down to some degree. The good news is, I can now tell you if there is going to be a rainstorm in the next two hours "

"I can't pick something off the ground without making a slightly audible moaning sound. The other day I was playing "tag" with my kids, but I couldn't catch them. I was "it" for four hours."

"Still, I've been in constant intense pain for the last three years and can finally put on my pants without crying. Therefore, compared to the last three years, this is the best I've felt in years!"