Dan Campbell Needs to be fired

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Everyone is talking about Fire Mike Mc Carthy. I wouldn't want this loser Anywhere Near my team. His Pop Warner antics cost

The Lion this game. He interjected himself into the game and it was no need to, besides his EGO. Trying to be hard, trying to be Macho, turns out you are just a stupid

wannabe assswhole who cannot coach. He cost his team the game and they don't get to play in a Super Bowl Because of him. And they played hard enough to win.

Detroit I would like to say I feel for you, but I'd be lying. You hired that Butt Munch

HungryLion

Reaction score
Do I think he should have kicked the FG’s? Yes I do.

But the lions also dropped a bunch of balls that would have extended drives and they had the fumble deep in their own territory and the completely botched punt coverage that turned into a touchback.

The execution by the players was worse than those decisions.

He ain’t getting fired nor should he be.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Yeah, such bad decisions It's just stupid coaching to be so stubborn in the playoffs, on the road, with everything going your way....and another time when a FG could tie it.
:facepalm:

conner01

Reaction score
Do I think he should have kicked the FG’s? Yes I do.

But the lions also dropped a bunch of balls that would have extended drives and they had the fumble deep in their own territory and the completely botched punt coverage that turned into a touchback.

The execution by the players was worse than those decisions.

He ain’t getting fired nor should he be.
He’s not getting fired but he’s recklessly aggressive. The drops have been huge. 3 I think

HungryLion

Reaction score
He’s not getting fired but he’s recklessly aggressive. The drops have been huge. 3 I think
Yeah. I agree. Like I said. I think he should have kicked the FG. But the players also played awful the second half. There is no play titled “don’t drop this first down pass that hits you right in the hands”

There is no defensive coverage for “don’t catch this interception that hits you on the facemask”