Dan Campbell Needs to be fired

HungryLion

Reaction score
They made it there in spite of him, not because of him.
He took a franchise that has been horrific and in 3 years had them in the NFC title game.

A couple of iffy calls on 4th down don’t change that.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Everyone is talking about Fire Mike Mc Carthy. I wouldn't want this loser Anywhere Near my team. His Pop Warner antics cost

The Lion this game. He interjected himself into the game and it was no need to, besides his EGO. Trying to be hard, trying to be Macho, turns out you are just a stupid

wannabe assswhole who cannot coach. He cost his team the game and they don't get to play in a Super Bowl Because of him. And they played hard enough to win.

Detroit I would like to say I feel for you, but I'd be lying. You hired that Butt Munch
Well he was stupid in week 17. He did not get smart over a few weeks.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Everyone is talking about Fire Mike Mc Carthy. I wouldn't want this loser Anywhere Near my team. His Pop Warner antics cost

The Lion this game. He interjected himself into the game and it was no need to, besides his EGO. Trying to be hard, trying to be Macho, turns out you are just a stupid

wannabe assswhole who cannot coach. He cost his team the game and they don't get to play in a Super Bowl Because of him. And they played hard enough to win.

Detroit I would like to say I feel for you, but I'd be lying. You hired that Butt Munch
Relax bro, it's a Cowboys board. Props though, you did take one for the team with the circumvent cussing.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He should have kicked the field goal when they were up 24-10. It turned the whole game around.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He should have kicked the field goal when they were up 24-10. It turned the whole game around.
He wants it to be about him, making a gutsy decision. In fairness the ball should have been caught and most likely a different ending.

Doomsay

Reaction score
There was never any need to give away points…. twice. Tough to go on with an idiot like that. Also, any positive thoughts regarding the 49ers comeback is nothing less than treason.

Chasing6

Reaction score
There was never any need to give away points…. twice. Tough to go on with an idiot like that. Also, any positive thoughts regarding the 49ers comeback is nothing less than treason.
What about the TD on the opening drive with 3 penalties. Was there a need for that?

Maybe Dak gave up after that.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
He took a franchise that has been horrific and in 3 years had them in the NFC title game.

A couple of iffy calls on 4th down don’t change that.
I don't care His carelessness cost his team with calls on the Field. They were not iffy, they were boneheaded calls you do not make

Like they say Lions are gonna Lion

Hoov

Reaction score
He’s not getting fired but he’s recklessly aggressive. The drops have been huge. 3 I think
Yes. Too risky.

I get going for it in certain situations. And yes there were dropped passes But you have to know that can happen. Passing on 4th down- a pass can get tipped-anything can happen.

Take the easy points and give your team a shot to compete.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don't care His carelessness cost his team with calls on the Field. They were not iffy, they were boneheaded calls you do not make

Like they say Lions are gonna Lion
I’m glad you don’t care. That’s great. He isn’t getting fired though and anybody saying he should be is being dramatic.

Hoov

Reaction score
I just hate rolling the dice on a single play.

I don’t think it’s fair to the players who worked hard to get the ball downfield and then come away empty.

When your behind and time is running out you have to go for it on fourth down.

But when you can tie the game with 5 minutes left is not the time to risk the outcome of the game.

They were both short field goals. That’s more net in the bank. Field goals are a part of the offense- Why give up on part of your scoring offense and try to win a game without using half your arsenal against a good team?????

I’ll never agree with throwing away points.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I just hate rolling the dice on a single play.

I don’t think it’s fair to the players who worked hard to get the ball downfield and then come away empty.

When your behind and time is running out you have to go for it on fourth down.

But when you can tie the game with 5 minutes left is not the time to risk the outcome of the game.

They were both short field goals. That’s more net in the bank. Field goals are a part of the offense- Why give up on part of your scoring offense and try to win a game without using half your arsenal against a good team?????

I’ll never agree with throwing away points.
Up 14 you kick the FG 100% of the time. Up 3 scores with 7 minutes left in the 3rd is a no brainer.