Dan Le Batard on Zeke

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Zeke isn't fat.

ezekiel-elliott-broncos-postgame.jpg
He.... Looks significantly heavier than he did last year..

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Nothing like a bunch of fat football nerds talking about the body composition of an NFL player.

Anyone natty think they can actually outlift and outrun Zeke? Didn't think so.

He's 6ft 225 pounds and ran a 4.4. Shut up.
I wish he was in the same physical condition that he was in at the combine.

And why exactly can't fans comment on his weight and conditioning? Because we aren't players? Because we aren't world class athletes. That's not.... smart.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I wish he was in the same physical condition that he was in at the combine.

And why exactly can't fans comment on his weight and conditioning? Because we aren't players? Because we aren't world class athletes. That's not.... smart.

Because they have no idea what they're talking about?

At 225 pounds playing RB he probably needs an ungodly amount of calories, that's rule #1.

You also can't "cut" and expect to perform at peak performance at this level. That's absurd.

Steroid bodies have brainwashed the normal dudes into thinking that's expected. It's not.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty simple. Just tell the media it's no big deal. It happens. Move on from the question.

Garrett didn't do that. He very pointedly said they need to speak to Elliott about that and it's not what they expect from a player. I think people are being naïve if they believe the front office and coaches have absolutely no concerns over Elliott at this time.
That's why we have the highest suspension rate in the league, because Garrett speaks to his players. LOL, talk about being naive. I guess his players are shaking in their boots rueing those talks with Garrett.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Im convinced most of y'all don't know what the expletive y'all are posting about. He isn't a bodybuilder he's a football player and that is cool for what he does. Have you ever saw Marshall Faulk body? I guess if you had you wouldn't be worried about fat Zeke.

Sigh, I have no idea why so many people on this forum like to act like children. Some of you have absolutely no idea how to talk to someone that has a different opinion from your own.

I'm comparing his body fat from when he was drafted to today. I don't care what his bodyfat is, I care that it's gone up, indicating his diet/conditioning has changed.

His bodyfat doesn't matter, but a change in it does mean something. That's not my opinion, that's what any trainer will tell you.

That's all, relax.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
How this moron has a job is beyond me. The dude and his daddy need to go home. Pathetic! Ambar could do a better job.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Because they have no idea what they're talking about?

At 225 pounds playing RB he probably needs an ungodly amount of calories, that's rule #1.

You also can't "cut" and expect to perform at peak performance at this level. That's absurd.

Steroid bodies have brainwashed the normal dudes into thinking that's expected. It's not.
Are you kidding?

Zeke is 22. Have you seen 21 year old Zeke? He's put on what can only be described as bad weight.

Feel free to stick your head in the sand if you want to and attack the messengers rather than the message. Won't make the uncomfortable truth about Zeke's dedication to the weight room less concerning.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Sigh, I have no idea why so many people on this forum like to act like children. Some of you have absolutely no idea how to talk to someone that has a different opinion from your own.

I'm comparing his body fat from when he was drafted to today. I don't care what his bodyfat is, I care that it's gone up, indicating his diet/conditioning has changed.

His bodyfat doesn't matter, but a change in it does mean something. That's not my opinion, that's what any trainer will tell you.

That's all, relax.
Why do you like to act like a child. I know exactly how to talk to someone with a differing opinion. Stop crying. All I said is I disagree and added a little extra. That doesn't mean you go into tears mode cause I said you don't know what your talking about. Boo to you and you relax. I wish you people on the internet would stop overusing that phrase like anymore is more "mad" than you are on the other side.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Dan going to do big Zeke segment right now. Leads off with the Zeke fat pics subject.

This is a real debate now? Had to know it was coming . You might not like Dan but he does have some interesting takes.

Everybody has been waiting for dak and zeke to lose.

Dallas losing and then creating side stories out of it drives ratings and makes money. Its nothing new.

On local radio this morning George dunham said zeke should be sat down and suspended because its best for him.

all because he didn't chase a guy 30 yards away on an int. I would like to see him hustle more on that play but the fact that this is this issue being created after a Dallas loss is funny.

Notice how nobody talks at all about GB getting blown out in Atlanta the team they couldn't beat to get to the superbowl after spending a lot of draft resources on their defense for that specific reason.
Yup and the same talking heads always complain about the Boys getting too much coverage, being talked about too much. Yet they are the ones doing it

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

That's all, relax.
Pretty much this...

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I know exactly how to talk to someone with a differing opinion.

Let's go to the tape...

Why do you like to act like a child.

Fumble.

Stop crying.

Interception.

That doesn't mean you go into tears mode cause I said you don't know what your talking about.

Settled for a field goal in the redzone.

Boo to you and you relax.

Pass Interference.

Sydla

Reaction score
That's why we have the highest suspension rate in the league, because Garrett speaks to his players. LOL, talk about being naive. I guess his players are shaking in their boots rueing those talks with Garrett.

LOL. So true. But that's a different discussion.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Let's go to the tape...

Fumble.

Interception.

Settled for a field goal in the redzone.

Pass Interference.
All this shows me is you're on the take and another person I've went back and forth with in the past showing their self