Twitter: Dan Orlovsky's Lists Of QBs You Win Games With And QBs You Win Games Because Of In The NFL

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You got school, but you just won't accept it.

You and your one track mind.

What?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

10th LOSS?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Vtwin you seeing this?!?!? Look at him trying to change things around so much.
I am. I'm surprised he would expose himself like this. He's like that little dog that barks his little fool head off out the window at people walking by then runs under the bed when the doorbell rings.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I am. I'm surprised he would expose himself like this. He's like that little dog that barks his little fool head off out the window at people walking by then runs under the bed when the doorbell rings.
I don't even care about winning some stupid bet.

I never respond to him anyways when he is always mentioning me in junk, but when he brought up the bet I was down, then he backed out, and now he's trying to change the whole thing.

Yeah, that's not cool. If you believe the Cowboys are Super Bowl bound then fine, but don't come sideways at people that don't share that opinion.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
From some people maybe. I see him for the clueless hack that he is.

Thats part of the shtick. Both positive and negative opinions of you generate high levels of visibility. Even the strongest negative reaction leads to a click and money in the bank.

They probably make more money by people talking about how bad their take is, than people talking about how good it is

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
You don’t win game because of D. Carr

Nor is he better then Dak.
It’s easy to forget who the coach and owner are and blame the QB. But he has continued success despite all the nonsense he deals with. Hes a real leader. He’s not Mahomes or Allen but that’s okay.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats part of the shtick. Both positive and negative opinions of you generate high levels of visibility. Even the strongest negative reaction leads to a click and money in the bank.

They probably make more money by people talking about how bad their take is, than people talking about how good it is

Not from me.
:espn:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why should anyone care if Dak personally has a good season or not as long as the Cowboys are winning?

If Dak is having a 2020 type of season you would praise him? Would you praise him for throwing for 500 yards against the Browns while being down 41-14 entering the 4th? Would you praise him for throwing for 460 yards in a loss against the Packers with ZERO, yes ZERO, passing yards on 3rd down (yes, that happened)?

Stats without context are meaningless. If your pretty stats lead to nothing then who cares?
Impressive individual stats represents in most cases that it’s not that player which is holding the team back from more success.

Similar to how you’d recognize other individual performance without more team success. Too often the QB is given too much credit or blame for the teams success or lack of . But when you have a QB who’s producing then you’d normally look to other facets or weaknesses of the team.

It’s why we have All Pro and Pro Bowl recognition and ultimately HOF inductions which can often recognize individual excellence beyond or without the teams success. Much like when your recruiting or drafting you must look for good individual talent on poor or unsuccessful teams .

And it’s not like the Cowboys aren’t having any success with Dak.

Qcard

Reaction score
You got school, but you just won't accept it.

You and your one track mind.

What?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

10th LOSS?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Vtwin you seeing this?!?!? Look at him trying to change things around so much.
Math is hard 8-9 Wins equals 9-10 Losses....correct?

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't even care about winning some stupid bet.

I never respond to him anyways when he is always mentioning me in junk, but when he brought up the bet I was down, then he backed out, and now he's trying to change the whole thing.

Yeah, that's not cool. If you believe the Cowboys are Super Bowl bound then fine, but don't come sideways at people that don't share that opinion.
Oh. ...Now @MountaineerCowboy has a buddy @Vtwin

I tried to let you idiots off but LET'S UP THE ANTI!!

@MountaineerCowboy thinks 8-9 Wins equals 9-10 Losses...

As soon as the Cowboys get 10th LOSS I will leave for till OTA May 2022...

What is so hard?

As soon as Cowboys 12 Wins.....@MountaineerCowboy leaves

Tried to give you an out....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Math is hard 8-9 Wins equals 9-10 Losses....correct?
The original agreement streamed from you saying 13-4 or better and I'll stay away until May.

You were not confident in that so you asked for 12-5 instead. I said "sure", but then you backed out of that one too after I agreed.

Now you want me to give you a 10 loss window??!?!

You just keep moving the goal post because you're not confident. There is no deal, there will not be a deal now, and I will not deal with you because you deal in bad faith.

Qcard

Reaction score
Your bet.

Cowboys lose six games... you lose.
Yes, I will take the Original bet with @Vtwin or @MountaineerCowboy?

If the Cowboys don't win 13 Games meaning at the 5th LOSS I will leave till OTA May 2023, ok?

IF Cowboys get 10 Wins meaning better than 8-9 Record then @Vtwin and @MountaineerCowboy will leave forum until OTA May 2023, ok?

Deal Guys....this is Original bet....the Stats are proposed by either will just be a product of the bet...ok?

Edit sorry bad math for 17 game season .

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes, I will take the Original bet with @Vtwin or @MountaineerCowboy?

If the Cowboys don't win 13 Games meaning at the 6th LOSS I will leave till OTA May 2023, ok?

IF Cowboys get 10 Wins meaning better than 8-9 Record then @Vtwin and @MountaineerCowboy will leave forum until OTA May 2023, ok?

Deal Guys....this is Original bet....the Stats are proposed by either will just be a product of the bet...ok?
I'm confused.

It reads like if the Cowboys get 11 wins then nobody wins and all of us have to leave until May unless I'm reading it wrong lol

But either way no deal from me. I changed it 3 times as you requested and you kept trying to change win totals and such and this would be the 4th change.

I'm out.