Dan Patrick, Chris Mortenson & T.O.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
• He said he will not give his full effort.

For me this is already enough to cancel his contract. The NFL is not about love & friendship ths is about money and employment. If you'd say to me i don't give my full effort i'd say to you ok then i won't give you the full money because you don't deserve it contract wise!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
There are presedence to go by, Keyshawn's suspension just a couple of years ago and Glenn's further back. I think TO has definitely done more damage to his team than either of them ever did.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Yep...And I don't care about the Cap stuff!

I Hated Deion before he became a Cowboy because he was Great! And he didn't play for the Cowboys!

But I wanted him bad as a Free Agent and I loved it when he was Signed by the Cowboys!

I'd take him any day of the week! And If I could have Two Corners like him...I'm In Heaven! :star:

Of course I'm talking Deion in his Prime!
Couldn't agree with you more Concord.

burmafrd

Reaction score
One must remember that these are in addition to all the public tantrums and bad behavior TO has performed over this past 6 months. When you add it all together, NO ONE with any common sense could come to any conclusion other then that when you have a team sport, TO is the definition of the guy you DON'T want on your team.
Therefore the Eagles are totally justified in dumping his moronic butt.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can't seperate the signing of Meion and his big contract. You get neither or both and we got both and killed our chances of getting a 6th. With Michael, Emmitt and Troy and many more studs on our team, that is a HUGE shame.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
There are presedence to go by, Keyshawn's suspension just a couple of years ago and Glenn's further back. I think TO has definitely done more damage to his team than either of them ever did.
In Key's case he did not ask the union to fight the six week 'deactivation' - he was willing to just go home. In Terry's case, when the miserable vindictive Pats suspended him for the entire 2001 season, the league stepped in and over-ruled it.

But sure TO has done much more than both combined.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
The most important greivance is.

TO parked in Andy Reids parking spot at the local doughnut shop.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
PullMyFinger said:
TO parked in Andy Reids parking spot

If Reid had taken a baseball bat to TO's ride I would have giggled like a japanese schoolgirl.