Dan Quinn and the defensive meltdown

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Cant figure out why everyone is bashing MM and the offense when they out up another 40pts. While the ***Golden Boy*** Dan Quinn defense is just HORRID....NO EXCUSES for this defense any more... Teams have caught on to DQ defense and it has turned into an Atlanta Falcons 2.0 defense. They cannot compete with over .500 teams with good QB or good offenses....they only beat up on losing teams....aka,,, Mac Jones, Daniel Jones, Sam Howell ran offenses...while they look like trash against quality teams

Bottom line it is up to DAK and this offense to bail out the defense....DAN QUIN is a fraud

Aftershock

Reaction score
Unfortunately we don’t have the right type of players to play a coverage lockdown scheme.

The defense is centered around a solid pass rush and man to man defense which puts pressure on the QB go throw quick and the WRs with press man.

When you play a team with long, young, and speedy receivers like SEA it’s going to be tough. Was a mismatch for sure.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Unfortunately we don’t have the right type of players to play a coverage lockdown scheme.

The defense is centered around a solid pass rush and man to man defense which puts pressure on the QB go throw quick and the WRs with press man.

When you play a team with long, young, and speedy receivers like SEA it’s going to be tough. Was a mismatch for sure.
Exactly.....just one of those games

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Were you one of the fans giving up hope with a quarter left to be play last night? The game thread was full of pathetic....
I was consistently texting a friend last night to CALM DOWN. People would think the Seahawks had a 3 score lead on the Cowboys most of the game.

Seattle gets a TON of credit - they finally deployed their 3 excellent WRs and executed. Geno Smith played a fantastic game. Yes, the defense had problems - but they stood up at the end.

The Natural

Reaction score
I dont understand why we dont blitz more. Geno was comfortable all night then we started blitzing and you see he started treating the ball like a hot potato.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will admit, the scary part of this team has always been you never know when they’re gonna lay an egg. You just know it’s gonna happen at some point and have to hope it’s not on both sides of the ball In the same game.

Flamma

Reaction score
I thought when we called the TO before half with 7 seconds left, Quinn would surely have the DBs hold the WRs. You can't let them throw the ball there!!! Take the penalty, make Seattle choose between going for the TD, or kicking the FG. This is simple stuff.