Dan Quinn Catches Cowboys Sleeping With Genius Addition to Commanders Staff

shabazz

Reaction score
Thanks, brother @shabazz . You're absolutely right. This offense has had a big problem with the run game (Oline, RBs and scheme). If that doesn't get fixed, it won't matter if we reach the playoffs in 2024. It will be another 1 and done once again. Guaranteed.
So many holes to fill and so many contracts to deal with.

I honestly don't know if we're a contender or in semi-rebuild mode?

They would have to hit on almost every draft pick AND negotiate these contracts so they can get help in free agency.....do you think they can pull that off?

Because now they have to contend with the new threat Packers, Lions and Rams in addition to the Niners.

They have no choice but to extend Dak to be all in.

jwitten82

Reaction score

They would have to hit on almost every draft pick AND negotiate these contracts so they can get help in free agency.....do you think they can pull that off?

Because now they have to contend with the new threat Packers, Lions and Rams in addition to the Niners.

Extending Dak is the opposite of all in.... sucka

blueblood70

Reaction score
Running game in shambles. Oline struggles to run block.
WAS WAS WAS that was 2023
you're giving way too much credit to the Washington staff before they do a single thing in 24..Hype city

cowboys' staff has 3 12-win seasons, 2 division titles and 3 playoff appearances the last 3 season and counting. DQ this new staff ownership and assembled roster has NOT one win yet.. lets keep it that simple.

If the DC wanted these coaches, they weren't napping, they PASSED ie they are fully aware on who's available, get that straight...

if you want to cheer on that loser in Dq who the biggest reason was we got blown out against GB, go ahead trade the blue for red, but this now will be as sickening as all the veiled Eagles fans in here or the Constant eagle talk repping them up and putting our team down until we beat them out for the division , now its Washington. lmao.:facepalm: :thumbdown:

we can talk in December that when results will win this debate...

shabazz

Reaction score
Extending Dak is the opposite of all in.... sucka
When there's no other proven option, what choice is there?

It's all about freeing up cash at this point

We dont/won't draft a quarterback higher than the 4th round around here.

Qb is an afterthought here.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

100% agree!

Jerry needs to trade Trey Lance and try to get at least a 3rd or 4th round pick. Cowboys need mid-round draft picks badly. Dak needs to give the team a discount. He already received his big pay 3 years ago. Everything (holes to be filled, plus salary cap space) is catching up to the Cowboys.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't think the Cowboys are snoozing I just think Mike doesn't want help, he wants to run the offense his way. It's unfortunate the boys haven't attempted to bring in a better run game coordinator to help fix this huge area of concern.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
WAS WAS WAS that was 2023
you're giving way too much credit to the Washington staff before they do a single thing in 24..Hype city

cowboys' staff has 3 12-win seasons, 2 division titles and 3 playoff appearances the last 3 season and counting. DQ this new staff ownership and assembled roster has NOT one win yet.. lets keep it that simple.

If the DC wanted these coaches, they weren't napping, they PASSED ie they are fully aware on who's available, get that straight...

if you want to cheer on that loser in Dq who the biggest reason was we got blown out against GB, go ahead trade the blue for red, but this now will be as sickening as all the veiled Eagles fans in here or the Constant eagle talk repping them up and putting our team down until we beat them out for the division , now its Washington. lmao.:facepalm: :thumbdown:

we can talk in December that when results will win this debate...
Who is cheering for Washington or Dan Quinn??? Are you OK in that cabeza of yours? Can you not realize Oline and running game sucked the past 2+ years? Plus, CeeDee was really our only real receiving weapon this past season. Opponents knew that, hence why the Packers so easily shut us down in the playoffs. 1 and done. Are you happy with that? If so, maybe YOU need to follow Dan Quinn and head on over to the Commanders.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Dan Quinn catches Cowboys sleeping with genius addition to Commanders staff​

By Jerry Trotta | Feb 14, 2024​

San Francisco 49ers v Los Angeles Rams

San Francisco 49ers v Los Angeles Rams / Harry How/GettyImages

We're all aware how much the Cowboys run game struggled in 2023. Lynn would have been worth a long look to work out the kinks. Improved offensive line play and a more balanced group of RBs (and having a healthy starter for a full season) would help the cause but at some point it comes down to scheme and play design.

Lynn would have moved mountains in that regard. A McKinney, Texas native, we can't help but wonder if Lynn relished the thought of returning home to coach the Cowboys. Alas, Dallas will face him twice a year in Washington next season.

Credit to Dan Quinn. He caught the Cowboys snoozing.

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/dan-...to-commanders-staff-anthony-lynn-01hpm80sv2q6

Says who? Just Cowboy click bait.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys are snoozing I just think Mike doesn't want help, he wants to run the offense his way. It's unfortunate the boys haven't attempted to bring in a better run game coordinator to help fix this huge area of concern.
You're likely very correct. Mike McCarthy is going to take this ship sinking down with him since Jerry refused to extend his contract.

shabazz

Reaction score
100% agree!

Jerry needs to trade Trey Lance and try to get at least a 3rd or 4th round pick. Cowboys need mid-round draft picks badly. Dak needs to give the team a discount. He already received his big pay 3 years ago. Everything (holes to be filled, plus salary cap space) is catching up to the Cowboys.
These agents put a LOT of pressure on the players to NOT give a discount and like I've said, Jerry may have no choice but to give in to the agents demand....he has no option unless he actually can do what Shanahan couldn't do, lol.

Daks a starter and the other 2 are 3rd string....it's just the reality.

We can debate Daks pros and cons all day but he is simply the best option of the three until proven otherwise

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
These agents put a LOT of pressure on the players to NOT give a discount and like I've said, Jerry may have no choice but to give in to the agents demand....he has no option unless he actually can do what Shanahan couldn't do, lol.

Daks a starter and the other 2 are 3rd string....it's just the reality.

We can debate Daks pros and cons all day but he is simply the best option of the three until proven otherwise
:hammer:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who is cheering for Washington or Dan Quinn??? Are you OK in that cabeza of yours? Can you not realize Oline and running game sucked the past 2+ years? Plus, CeeDee was really our only real receiving weapon this past season. Opponents knew that, hence why the Packers so easily shut us down in the playoffs. 1 and done. Are you happy with that? If so, maybe YOU need to follow Dan Quinn and head on over to the Commanders.
if you're going to post articles about Washington as if the cowboys got hoodwinked has to be that ulterior motive to post IE To put down our team. its premature and yes I'm not the only one making that assumption or flat out accusation. we are saying it...

this coach or any other coach that landed with Washington, WHO CARES! they have ALOT more to prove then us.. I Already stated those facts, now hope they move this to NFL news its for sure not Cowboys newsworthy on the main cowboys' zone. i said it and will say it..DQ hasnt done squat until we see this dream team on the field for full17..got that!!!!!????

yup dan Quinn made sure of that his side of the ball was by far the worst in that game and most of us are glad hes OUT! got that??!!! so we get to hate on him more now! hes the enemy remember that.. salivate over the enemy's means you are siding with the enemy, don't covet thy neighbor....

Nothing hes does between now and September matters to Cowboys fans they are names, it will be steeled on the fields, so no need to update us on that clowns' happenings, most of us get Realtime updates and this isn't new news nor cowboys newsworthy.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Cause everything we don't do we missed out and rue. Everything we do is wrong. That's how this off-season is going to be around here. Hindsight vision.
I mean 31 other teams are always caught sleeping on every single teams good moves. That makes millions of caught sleeping possibilities in total......

HanD

Reaction score
We've got 28 years of consistent hindsight. We've missed out on many obvious moves and everything we have done has been wrong. Everything we've done so far this off season has been the wrong move. I'm quite certain year 29 will be like all the others. The bad omens are in your face loud and clear already.
Not everything we've done is wrong. Even those that win the Superbowl make wrong decisions. Those that don't win make correct decisions too.

If winning the Superbowl automatically means every decision was correct and not winning means every decision was wrong than that's either a piss poor definition or 31 teams make all the wrong decisions each off-season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
if you're going to post articles about Washington as if the cowboys got hoodwinked has to be that ulterior motive to post IE To put down our team. its premature and yes I'm not the only one making that assumption or flat out accusation. we are saying it...

this coach or any other coach that landed with Washington, WHO CARES! they have ALOT more to prove then us.. I Already stated those facts, now hope they move this to NFL news its for sure not Cowboys newsworthy on the main cowboys' zone. i said it and will say it..DQ hasnt done squat until we see this dream team on the field for full17..got that!!!!!????

yup dan Quinn made sure of that his side of the ball was by far the worst in that game and most of us are glad hes OUT! got that??!!! so we get to hate on him more now! hes the enemy remember that.. salivate over the enemy's means you are siding with the enemy, don't covet thy neighbor....

Nothing hes does between now and September matters to Cowboys fans they are names, it will be steeled on the fields, so no need to update us on that clowns' happenings, most of us get Realtime updates and this isn't new news nor cowboys newsworthy.
Grow up! Act right! Got that??!!!