Dane dropped his top 100 today, some near our top pick

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Agree on JSN.

Flowers is one of my favorite targets at 26. He’s a little smaller, but he can do it all and I think he has enough tape winning outside where he’s not slot only.

Flowers is more polished than Hyatt, but Hyatt would give us an element of speed we haven’t had since…as long as I can remember. He’d open things up for us underneath and CBs could no longer just sit on comeback routes like they did last year. Hyatt has been getting mocked in the 2nd but zero chance he drops that far.

I’d be happy with either Flowers or Hyatt at 26…even if we make a trade / FA. I’m skeptical of OBJ, but if healthy, could you imagine trotting out OBJ, Lamb and Hyatt next year?

Ewwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiy!
I believe Flowers is 54 on Dane's list, I would love him in that range.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Torrance is a bad man. At first I thought people were all over him just because he's comically big, but the guy really can block too.

His one-game resume IMO was vs Georgia and Jalen Carter. I'm not going to say he won, but he held his own, against maybe the best college DT since Ndamukong Suh. Half the dudes in the NFL aren't that good, so Torrance looks ready.
Torrence is a stud, could of went in the 1st rd last yr, but transferred to the SEC to play against better competition. Him and Tyler would get serious push in the run game.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Broaddus isn't really high on Torrence. Says he's top-heavy and limited athletically.

Musgrave is like a unicorn. He looked like Travis Kelce at Senior Bowl practices and drills. Crazy #'s at 6'6" 250 lbs: 4.51 40-yard dash, 36.5″ vertical, 10’2″ broad jump, 4.21 agility time. The injury and the fact that he only had 47 catchs and only played in 34 games over 4 years at Oregon State has me waiting for the other shoe to drop. But as far as the eyeball test? He looks legit.

Mayer would probably catch a ton of balls from Dak. He's also a plus plus in the run game (82.1 PFF grade as a run blocker).

I've seen a lot of Kincaid; he personally sonned my Trojans this year for my lovely visit to Salt Lake City. He's very, very solid. I'm not seeing the juice I want to see from a 1st rounder.

I want no part of Kancey BUT I could see Dan Quinn seeing a little bit of Grady Jarrett in him.
You should know by now that Broaddus is Wrong most of the time.

Just follow my opinions. I'm correct 999 times out of 1000. I told everybody about Tyler Smith last year. Luckily the Cowboys follow me on CZ and took my advice.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Depending on what we do in FA, I like Torrence, Banks, Smith-Njigba, and to a lesser extent Q Johnson from this list.
Like Torrence/Banks, not sure about either receiver. If I take a 1st rd receiver, I want a future #1

tm1119

Reaction score
Some guys he’s high on and low on at a quick glance.

5. Christian Gonzalez
19. Nolan Smith
21. Jahmyr Gibbs
31. Deonte Banks
44. Devon Achane
47. Tyler Scott

51. Cam Smith
55. Trey Flowers
57. Siaki Ika
63. Anton Harrison
Board favorite Rashee Rice doesn’t crack the top 100

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Some guys he’s high on and low on at a quick glance.

5. Christian Gonzalez
19. Nolan Smith
21. Jahmyr Gibbs
31. Deonte Banks
44. Devon Achane
47. Tyler Scott

51. Cam Smith
55. Trey Flowers
57. Siaki Ika
63. Anton Harrison
Board favorite Rashee Rice doesn’t crack the top 100
I’m not as big a fan of Flowers as some on this board, but I think 55 is a bit low. Also think Smith and Harrison are a bit low as well.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Just follow my opinions. I'm correct 999 times out of 1000. I told everybody about Tyler Smith last year. Luckily the Cowboys follow me on CZ and took my advice.
The kelvin joseph believer. Let's listen to him

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know my guy WillieBeamon loves him some JNS, but I just don’t think he makes sense at #26. CeeDee is most effective out of the slot and you’d be bringing in a guy that most assuredly is slot only. If you we go WR early I’d be looking Hyatt because of the speed dimension which is what we glaringly lack right now.

If we’re going to nab a smaller reciever or slot type, I’d target Zay Flowers early or P. Washington from Penn State in R3.
Not wrong about Lamb and JSN. However I will say Lamb should be able to play outside and I think JSN has the tools to develop outside.

It's not a perfect match, and I dont see Dallas having JSN high for that reason, but I think it could work out on the field if it did happen

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Not wrong about Lamb and JSN. However I will say Lamb should be able to play outside and I think JSN has the tools to develop outside.

It's not a perfect match, and I dont see Dallas having JSN high for that reason, but I think it could work out on the field if it did happen
I think for the Cowboys it’s Johnson and Addison. I think they’re the 2 WR’s that will carry a 1st round grade. IMO the only 2 options for this team in round 1.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'm locking OCT as my early first target for 26.........if a top 10-15 guy falls, all bets are off.

cnuball21

Reaction score

How would you rate your humility on a draft scale?