Danica Patrick takes historic pole position for Daytona 500

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
jimmy40;5014057 said:
She's so small whenever I see her walking with her helmet on I can't help but think of this
dh.jpg

:bow: :D

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;5014187 said:
Apparently you in post 179.

I dont know who is worse in this thread, you or bumfrd. :banghead: You two can take can take things and read a whole lot into it. Kinda makes a lotta wives look objective :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: Just sayn'

burmafrd

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5014235 said:
I dont know who is worse in this thread, you or bumfrd. :banghead: You two can take can take things and read a whole lot into it. Kinda makes a lotta wives look objective :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: Just sayn'

you are an example of what is wrong with fans

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5014235 said:

That's OK. Anybody who reads your posts can figure out what's worse. Good job on the backhanded shot to wives too.

Your hitting all the right buttons.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;5014265 said:
That's OK. Anybody who reads your posts can figure out what's worse. Good job on the backhanded shot to wives too.

Your hitting all the right buttons.

No buttons bro, just the truth.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
As Patrick said and it applies to every racer out there you will have good days and bad days. Jimmy Johnson will have bad days as well, he will have car issues or have an accident it is part of racing.

I don't think anyone has tried to compare her to Jimmy Johnson or Dale Earnhardt or Richard Petty. She is still new to NASCAR and feeling her way just as many men have in the sport.

Sorry but some of you act as if you want her to fail, why? It just leads to people feeling as if the reason is she is female. She has every right to race in NASCAR she is a professional driver who went from Indy to Nation Wide and now into sprint cup she is not the 1st to have taken this path.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Risen Star;5014254 said:
Danica finished 39th this week. 22nd in points.

And Stewart is 23 and Harvin is 30th, Kahne is 31 and the Busch Brothers are 32 and 33. And?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5014326 said:
Sorry but some of you act as if you want her to fail, why?

I dont sense anybody here WANTing her to fail.

I just sense the irrational exuberance of some of the Pro Super Danica crowd has been tempered by some reality and its been taken by them as opposition.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5014348 said:
I dont sense anybody here WANTing her to fail.

I just sense the irrational exuberance of some of the Pro Super Danica crowd has been tempered by some reality and its been taken by them as opposition.

Irrational exuberance? Yes I want her to do good and yes what she did in Daytona was big for her and wish her more success.

She is trying to achieve something that many will not and do not want to see a woman actually doing something in NASCAR thankfully people who do know understand she has talent and willing to work with her but of course the critics can only mock but then most mock what they can't do anyways so who the hell cares what critics say.

Yes she gets attention why because in a field of 43 she is the only woman out there gosh that is not hard to figure out that she will get attention she will be put under the microscope some good and some bad but only an idiot can't figure out that being a woman in a historically male sports is going to get attention, it can't be that hard to figure out.

No one has claimed her the next great anything she is learning just as her male counter parts have had to learn.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5014357 said:
Irrational exuberance? Yes I want her to do good and yes what she did in Daytona was big for her and wish her more success.

She is trying to achieve something that many will not and do not want to see a woman actually doing something in NASCAR thankfully people who do know understand she has talent and willing to work with her but of course the critics can only mock but then most mock what they can't do anyways so who the hell cares what critics say.

Yes she gets attention why because in a field of 43 she is the only woman out there gosh that is not hard to figure out that she will get attention she will be put under the microscope some good and some bad but only an idiot can't figure out that being a woman in a historically male sports is going to get attention, it can't be that hard to figure out.

No one has claimed her the next great anything she is learning just as her male counter parts have had to learn.

Dude, who doesnt want her to do well?

I havent read that in this thread.

I know some of you guys cant contain yourselves, but try to withhold the slobbering until she has actually done something on the circuit.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5014364 said:
Dude, who doesnt want her to do well?

I havent read that in this thread.

I know some of you guys cant contain yourselves, but try to withhold the slobbering until she has actually done something on the circuit.

I see those who think it is funny she crashed that is not someone wishing her well. I'm not slobbering over her yes I hope she does well. Last week the comments that oh it is Daytona no big race? :lmao: Give me a fricken break, those in the sports consider it the Super Bowl of their sports they know how much it means so to see some geeks running around acting as if that race means nothing is a joke. Come on it is the Daytona 500 the biggest race in the sport and she could not get jack from her critics naw just slam but then that figure

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5014371 said:
I see those who think it is funny she crashed that is not someone wishing her well. I'm not slobbering over her yes I hope she does well. Last week the comments that oh it is Daytona no big race? :lmao: Give me a fricken break, those in the sports consider it the Super Bowl of their sports they know how much it means so to see some geeks running around acting as if that race means nothing is a joke. Come on it is the Daytona 500 the biggest race in the sport and she could not get jack from her critics naw just slam but then that figure

Once again, I dont think anyone thot it was funny she hit the wall. Funny where she finished at 39th, especially with the Super Danica promoters in this thread, but nothing funny about actually hitting the wall.

You guys want to twist things and make it out like anybody that isnt fawning over her is just hateful and think its funny she wrecked. That isnt it at all. Whats funny is the irrational exuberance.

And as far as Daytona goes, the car is a huge factor in success at that track. Qualifying isnt as big a deal there as it is as some other tracks. Sure Daytona is a huge race, but that does nothing to change the reality of the racing on that track with plates.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5014388 said:
Once again, I dont think anyone thot it was funny she hit the wall. Funny where she finished at 39th, especially with the Super Danica promoters in this thread, but nothing funny about actually hitting the wall.

You guys want to twist things and make it out like anybody that isnt fawning over her is just hateful and think its funny she wrecked. That isnt it at all. Whats funny is the irrational exuberance.

And as far as Daytona goes, the car is a huge factor in success at that track. Qualifying isnt as big a deal there as it is as some other tracks. Sure Daytona is a huge race, but that does nothing to change the reality of the racing on that track with plates.

Not twisting anything you act as if women are not allowed and because people pay attention to her you get upset? Give it a rest.

She had a hard race in Phoniex and? men with a lot more experiance than her had problems there too but no one is fricken knocking them.

And when people start belittleing a race like Daytona? Yes it is a plate race those are hard on the drivers and it is not me saying it it is the guys racing it. Knowing one screw up and you and others are out of the race there is little room for error this is side by side nose to tail racing and you can't escape anyone. One screw up you can go from 1st to last in a blink of an eye. The lady did a good job there but of course her critics who know more about racing than the people who do it for a living can't even give a simple thumbs up no it becomes well that is not real racing.

Whatever guy you and the others will not give her any credit so no need to even talk about it.