Danica Patrick takes historic pole position for Daytona 500

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;5007944 said:
10 ten for Patrick, I guess that crap of she will not finsh in the top 25 was non sense. :laugh2:

I said she won't finish in the top 20 in points. Maybe not top 25.

Since you want to keep score, I will update this thread throughout the season, where I am proven right. Week after week.

burmafrd

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5007948 said:
Pretty lousy race overall.

Plate racing used to be good with all the lead changes lap after lap. Now its just a long train ridin around in circles.

Danica had an opportunity to get down in front of the 48 and could have been pushed to the front instead of just ridn behind the 2 and 16. Maybe she was scared to make a move.

Thankfully we have NHRA - they havent screwed their own sport up.

if she had made a move they would have called her reckless; not doing it and she is a coward?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
10 ten for Patrick, I guess that crap of she will not finsh in the top 25 was non sense. :laugh2:

She drove a very cautious race. If your goal is to just finish near the front and never go for it, she did it.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Risen Star;5007949 said:
I said she won't finish in the top 20 in points. Maybe not top 25.

Since you want to keep score, I will update this thread throughout the season, where I am proven right. Week after week.

no guts huh to admit you were wrong?

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Plate racing used to be good with all the lead changes lap after lap. Now its just a long train ridin around in circles.

Danica had an opportunity to get down in front of the 48 and could have been pushed to the front instead of just ridn behind the 2 and 16. Maybe she was scared to make a move.

Give me a break, you guys did not give her a snow ball chance in hell to even be in the top 20 and now that she has, the race sucked. :laugh2:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's a garbage race. It's just riding around in a pack and hope you don't get caught in a wreck.

burmafrd

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5007951 said:
She drove a very cautious race. If your goal is to just finish near the front and never go for it, she did it.

oh BS. She was not that cautious. Maybe for someone that loves crashes and craziness whe was.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
burmafrd;5007950 said:
if she had made a move they would have called her reckless; not doing it and she is a coward?

She had plenty of room to get down w/o making it a stupid Kyle Busch kinda move.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Well I guess it's good for Nascar that Danica finished that high because that was brutal to watch.

jimmy40

Reaction score
The season's over? damn

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5007954 said:
Give me a break, you guys did not give her a snow ball chance in hell to even be in the top 20 and now that she has, the race sucked. :laugh2:

Where she finished has no bearing on the quality of the race.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
burmafrd;5007952 said:
no guts huh to admit you were wrong?

If she finishes in the top 20 in points, I'll admit I'm wrong. I'm not going to admit I'm wrong about something I didn't say. I would never say she won't finish in the top 25 in a plate race with a top car like that.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5007951 said:

She drove a smart race she finshed 9th highest woman to do so. She is a rookie who ran with the best all day long, she moved up after falling back and got back into a postion to win. You guys do not want to give credit fine you don't have to but she proved a lot today to bad your own sexiest views can't let you see beyond that. There are bigger names than hers who did not finish as well.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
burmafrd;5007957 said:
oh BS. She was not that cautious. Maybe for someone that loves crashes and craziness whe was.

Dude, you might be in love with her, but she'll never know it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WPBCowboysFan;5007962 said:
Where she finished has no bearing on the quality of the race.

Actually it does. She couldn't do that in a real race.

You won't see her up front next week with the plates off and actual driving taking place.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5007965 said:
Dude, you might be in love with her, but she'll never know it.

and you must hate the woman most who cover the sport I think will give her a big thumbs up for the job she did today.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Doomsday101;5007964 said:
She drove a smart race she finshed 9th highest woman to do so. She is a rookie who ran with the best all day long, she moved up after falling back and got back into a postion to win. You guys do not want to give credit fine you don't have to but she proved a lot today to bad your own sexiest views can't let you see beyond that. There are bigger names than hers who did not finish as well.

Its one race man. You can pick any race in history and prob find somebody that finished higher than a big name in that particular race.

How is it sexist to say it was a lousy or boring race? If danica wasnt in the race it would have been the same lousy boring crap.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5007970 said:
Its one race man. You can pick any race in history and prob find somebody that finished higher than a big name in that particular race.

How is it sexist to say it was a lousy or boring race? If danica wasnt in the race it would have been the same lousy boring crap.

It is one race? it the biggest in NASCAR says the men who have ran it in the past and the one who ran it today. It is like saying Indy is just another race it isn't to the people who run it.