jimmy40

Reaction score
burmafrd;5008013 said:
The Danica haters have a lot in common with the Romo haters I notice

logic
common sense
reality

has no bearing at all
Danica didn't choke, she just didn't try to win.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
burmafrd;5008013 said:
The Danica haters have a lot in common with the Romo haters I notice

logic
common sense
reality

has no bearing at all

This coming from you? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Please find one post where anybody said they hate Danica - just one.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
I didn't think this race was anything special. Most of the race was single file racing but then the end got interesting. Pretty funny how all the engines that blew up or were smoking were all Toyotas. As for Danica I thought she had a top 3 finish but then I don't know how she slipped back to 8. She had it.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
TheCowboy;5008026 said:
I didn't think this race was anything special. Most of the race was single file racing but then the end got interesting. Pretty funny how all the engines that blew up or were smoking were all Toyotas. As for Danica I thought she had a top 3 finish but then I don't know how she slipped back to 8. She had it.

When the wreck happened on the last lap I'm sure the spotter told her they were wrecking and I bet she lifted in anticipation of the yellow that never came. She ran half throttle most of the race and ran well.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Risen Star;5007991 said:
A lot of being in position to win one of these abortion plate races is luck. Don't get in a wreck. Have the best car. When Jr. hangs you in the middle with 7 laps to go and you're about to lose a ton of spots, have the caution come out so you can regain your position.

She ran a smart race but the warts will show immediately next week. It's a whole different deal when you take the plates off and driving ability actually comes into play and not random dumb luck of being in the right position at the right time.

And every single racer I have ever heard said they would rather be lucky than good, so there ya go.

To say she doesn't have any skills or to insinuate as much is kinda lame.

jimmy40

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5008025 said:
I dont think they exist anymore.

Mrs. Earnhardt really made a bright move when she ran Jr. off.
no doubt.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;5008059 said:
When the wreck happened on the last lap I'm sure the spotter told her they were wrecking and I bet she lifted in anticipation of the yellow that never came. She ran half throttle most of the race and ran well.
now that is some professional excuse making, you watch too much Nascar to believe that.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;5008064 said:
And every single racer I have ever heard said they would rather be lucky than good, so there ya go.

To say she doesn't have any skills or to insinuate as much is kinda lame.
who said she has no skills? all of these drivers have skills.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;5008059 said:
You gotta give credit to Danica, she had a heck of a race. As a Stewart-Haas fan I root on Danica but I expect her to crash in most of the races. Forget Dale Jr, she is the face of NASCAR. Whether people like it or not this will never change as long as she is full time in the cup series.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
jimmy40;5008084 said:
now that is some professional excuse making, you watch too much Nascar to believe that.

Are you kidding? After yesterday why is that not plausible? Anyway, hate her or whatever, doesn't make much difference. And yes, I watch A LOT of NASCAR and have for over 40 years.

mldardy

Reaction score
Danica didn't win again, what a shock? Let me know when she wins a meaningful race which will be never.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
mldardy;5008307 said:
Danica didn't win again, what a shock? Let me know when she wins a meaningful race which will be never.

You must be a hater too? :lmao2:

She cant win if she doesnt go for it, and she didnt. Her comments about it make it clear she didnt know what to do, she was scared to try and make a move. She even admitted it, talking about her uncertainty as what to do to try and win.

Some are calling this a historic event. An amazing feat that was accomplished by a woman driver. Danica says she wasnt sure what to do to try and go for the win. Yep, she was cautious even tho some of her lovers here think she drove a spectacular race.

Put just about any driver in a good car that won the pole and if they want to ride behind the leaders all day and play it safe they could get a top 10 finish as well.

Historic, amazing accomplishment? Nah, just a driver trying to finish the race rather than trying to win the race.

Super Danica looked a whole lot more like Morgan Shepherd, Rick Mast, or Loy Allen riding around than she did Dale Earnhardt or Ernie Irvan going for a win.

burmafrd

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5008379 said:
You must be a hater too? :lmao2:

She cant win if she doesnt go for it, and she didnt. Her comments about it make it clear she didnt know what to do, she was scared to try and make a move. She even admitted it, talking about her uncertainty as what to do to try and win.

Some are calling this a historic event. An amazing feat that was accomplished by a woman driver. Danica says she wasnt sure what to do to try and go for the win. Yep, she was cautious even tho some of her lovers here think she drove a spectacular race.

Put just about any driver in a good car that won the pole and if they want to ride behind the leaders all day and play it safe they could get a top 10 finish as well.

Historic, amazing accomplishment? Nah, just a driver trying to finish the race rather than trying to win the race.

Super Danica looked a whole lot more like Morgan Shepherd, Rick Mast, or Loy Allen riding around than she did Dale Earnhardt or Ernie Irvan going for a win.

the hate is strong in you

burmafrd

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5008023 said:
This coming from you? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Please find one post where anybody said they hate Danica - just one.

wow. so all your hatred means nothing unless you SAY ITS HATRED.

sure.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
burmafrd;5008403 said:
wow. so all your hatred means nothing unless you SAY ITS HATRED.

sure.

Like I thought, you cant find one poster who said they hate Super Danica.

You apparently dont even know what hate is.

Stryker44

Reaction score
It makes no logical sense. It she has the fastest car, she should have won. Undisputed.