Daniel Jeremiah how to build elite roster

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
You are the one on the wrong. Stop wasting my time you fool.
You are an immature idiot. If it makes you feel better about your pathetic life, so be it.
On ignore you go.

hahahahaha
If you can't beat 'em, stick your fingers in your ears and shout "lalalalalalalala I can't hear you! lalalalalala".

I can't remember ever seeing such a pitch perfect display of cognitive dissonance.

Why is it so hard for some people to say "Doh! I got it wrong", and just move on? It won't kill ya.

acer941

Reaction score
You don't blame Dak but then say he can't make throws. Hate to break it to you but Dak can make every throw you need him to make. Goff and Mahomes have a different offense with different weapons. You don't think Dak could throw 400 yards with a Hill or Kelce....

No.

I don’t think Dak has thrown for 400 yards in his collegiate or Pro Career and even if he did still put me in the camp that say’s he CAN’T do it in the Pro’s regardless of what talent is around him.

Sometimes I think you guys forget that Dak was a duel Threat QB in College. Leaning more towards the run.

In my opinion if you take that away, then you have a QB who’s best day passing will be 300yards & 2TD’s and that’s with the O-Line & Zeke Dominating.

Last edited:

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
Let's not act like Romo didn't have a good defense. He had a defense that had back to back shut outs

No doubt Romo had a good defense in 2009 and the team went 11-5 and won a playoff game so you got some decent results there... But it got ugly 2011 2012 2013.. I really wish we could see him with today's defense

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks (two nfl analyst I actually respect) did a podcast today on how to build a championship caliber roster. They broke the list down into 5 different categories. Bucky did mention that the Cowboys may be closer than most think. They both mentioned the Rams as the team that probably has it all. Anyways here is their 5 keys to building an elite roster:

1. QB - I think it’s self explanatory. They mentioned how Dak is iffy sometimes he looks like the guy, sometimes he isn’t. The jury is still out.

2. Two very good pash rushers. They both said Lawrence definitely fits. Daniel said they need another elite pass rusher. While Bucky said Gregory or Irving both have that ability if they get their stuff together.

3. 3 playmakers on offense who can score on any play. They both mentioned Zeke and Cooper fitting that bill. They mentioned Beasley but said he’s only a role player. Daniel said an elite TE could put this offense on another level.

4. 3 playmakers on defense besides the two very good pass rushers. They were both confident we had this down with LVE, Jones, and jaylon. That without mentioning a healthy lee would give us 4.

5. 3 very good to elite OL. They said we definitely have that with Smith, Martin , and a healthy Frederick. Said we’re in much better shape then most teams in that area.

Finished by saying your team needs at least 12 blue chip players to really compete for a championship. Just an interesting podcast thought I’d share.
Sounds like a good. Im gonna search and see if I can dig it up

Thank you for the recap

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks (two nfl analyst I actually respect) did a podcast today on how to build a championship caliber roster. They broke the list down into 5 different categories. Bucky did mention that the Cowboys may be closer than most think. They both mentioned the Rams as the team that probably has it all. Anyways here is their 5 keys to building an elite roster:

1. QB - I think it’s self explanatory. They mentioned how Dak is iffy sometimes he looks like the guy, sometimes he isn’t. The jury is still out.

2. Two very good pash rushers. They both said Lawrence definitely fits. Daniel said they need another elite pass rusher. While Bucky said Gregory or Irving both have that ability if they get their stuff together.

3. 3 playmakers on offense who can score on any play. They both mentioned Zeke and Cooper fitting that bill. They mentioned Beasley but said he’s only a role player. Daniel said an elite TE could put this offense on another level.

4. 3 playmakers on defense besides the two very good pass rushers. They were both confident we had this down with LVE, Jones, and jaylon. That without mentioning a healthy lee would give us 4.

5. 3 very good to elite OL. They said we definitely have that with Smith, Martin , and a healthy Frederick. Said we’re in much better shape then most teams in that area.

Finished by saying your team needs at least 12 blue chip players to really compete for a championship. Just an interesting podcast thought I’d share.
For #2. Gregory is going to be interesting watch the rest of the year. He has 3 sacks in the last 4 games. Be interesting to see if he is really turning the corner or if its just a mini hot streak