Twitter: Daniel Jeremiah on Panthers Bryce Young

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This is really all that need be said. The kid can't process things at NFL speed yet. Some guys take 5-6 games to get there while others take 5-6 years. No two players are the same because no two human beings are the same. I would stop WAAAAY short of shoveling dirt on Bryce Young just because he has not set the world on fire as a rookie. Most rookies don't at that position.
He never passed the eye test....even when he was @ Alabama. This is the media driven Jalen Hurts effect...You can't tell me the media isn't trying to kill the straight drop back passer...Just gotta have that "mobile" QB in today's NFL. If you can't see the agenda being pushed...I feel sorry for you.

Aven8

Reaction score
I totally forgot about the Panthers trading the farm to Chicago for that pick last year. Still can’t believe they made that move and parted with DJ Moore as part of the deal. It’s really come back to bite them.
Yep. Think about it….you could have Moore and Marvin Harrison Jr and Caleb, or those two and Fields and a ton more picks to trade that #1. Now they just need to can Eberflus and put all this good fortune to work.

Plankton

Reaction score
I watched CJ Shroud work out during the combine. It reminded me similar to Maholmes workout. He may not have the arm of Maholmes. But he seems the prototypical pro QB from what my TV screen was telling me.

Bryce reminded me of a Mac Jones workout but worst. No arm strength, slow footed and doesn't look very athletic at all. The product of a system that churns out NFL players each year by the dozen.
Bryce Young didn't workout at the Combine.