Twitter: Danny White is a Dak fan

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Danny White was an excellent QB who in a short time surpassed some of Roger’s records. He inherited a team that was on the fade from the SB years. I hate that fans always think it’s the QB who wins or loses, then and now. Those Dallas teams Danny led were not great teams, and they lost to better teams. Did Roger lose the Steeler SB games? No! He had a great team with several HOF players and a great defense, but the Steelers were better and more physical.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Whether you agree or disagree with his sentiments, I think it's refreshing the ex-Cowboys are finally opining on the state of the Cowboys. In my opinion they've been too quiet over the years. It's going to take a village to fix this thing. Time for Roger to apply some pressure.

Complete BS! His play is awful once he gets into the playoffs. He never beats good teams.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Danny White is 1,000,000,000,000% correct!!!

This is exactly how many ex-Cowboys see it, along with so many fans and myself. The one thing Dak needs to do to help himself and the team is to give the team a discount on his now 2nd big contract. If Dak does that, it would help the Cowboys front office to be able to add better weapons around Dak and this team which definitely would help in the playoffs.
No different for CD and Micah if you really want to win a SB in todays salary cap league.

shabazz

Reaction score
Nothing more than damage control to defend the once proud Cowboys legacy.

We all know what the ex-players and current playets REALLY think of Daks failures against top tier teams and in the playoffs.

This debate has been over for years

Chasing6

Reaction score
Nothing more than damage control to defend the once proud Cowboys legacy.

We all know what the ex-players and current playets REALLY think of Daks failures against top tier teams and in the playoffs.

This debate has been over for years
No we obviously do not.

Chasing6

Reaction score
The lack of support from his current players has been embarrassingly obvious.....and the explayers like Emmitt have finally had enough biting their tongues.
Danny and Troy are not X players? That have actually played QB.

Aven8

Reaction score
Never heard of them. They only call Cowboys games? Who's his partner?
Kevin Ray does play by play. The broadcast is to radios all over who don’t get the regular broadcast with Brad and Babe. Just an an example if you’re in Houston you will get White and Ray. I’m here in DFW but I’ve heard him before. I would actually like to hear them again as I’m kind of sour now on Sham and Babe.

shabazz

Reaction score
Danny and Troy are not X players? That have actually played QB.
If you really believe that they really believe in a guy that can't beat top tier defenses and is 2-5 in the playoffs, I've got ocean front property for you in Kansas.

Like I posted before, this is BS lip service from ex-players that want to still be invited to Jerry's yacht and parties.

Players like Emmitt keep it real and couldn't give a rip about the consequences

Chasing6

Reaction score
If you really believe that they really believe in a guy that can't beat top tier defenses and is 2-5 in the playoffs, I've got ocean front property for you in Kansas.

Like I posted before, this is BS lip service from ex-players that want to still be invited to Jerry's yacht and parties.

Players like Emmitt keep it real and couldn't give a rip about the consequences
So you get to decide when it is real and when it is lip service. Got it. So Micah and CD are giving lip service. Everyone that has a different opinion of yours is giving lip service. Makes sense.

shabazz

Reaction score
So you get to decide when it is real and when it is lip service. Got it. So Micah and CD are giving lip service. Everyone that has a different opinion of yours is giving lip service. Makes sense.
The entire sports media is saying that Dak is not the answer. It actually gotten to the point that it's a running joke whenever Dak and playoffs are mentioned in the same sentence.

There's nothing unusual about ex players defending their team to the death.....but most of us know it BS.

Chasing6

Reaction score
The entire sports media is saying that Dak is not the answer. It actually gotten to the point that it's a running joke whenever Dak and playoffs are mentioned in the same sentence.

There's nothing unusual about ex players defending their team to the death.....but most of us know it BS.
Either way Dak will be the starting QB in 2024.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I liked Danny, better than Romo. But he was inconsistent off and on throughout the 80s.
if thats being inconsistent, I'll take it every time. He kept us competitive, 3 NFC Title games in a 4 year span. I'd darn near sell my left nut right now to play in an NFC Chip game. In a watered-down league, we can't even get out of week 1 in the playoffs. Abysmal. Its been gut wrenching for those of us that been around this team since the early days with Don Meredith and Roger. ...knowing we use to be the Gold standard, as were the Packers, but now we are a running joke or meme. I wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to my team. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth risking my blood pressure following the team.

shabazz

Reaction score
Either way Dak will be the starting QB in 2024.
And how much of that salary cap will he suck up and deprive of us getting FA help at the other needed positions?

The Owner/Gm didn't draft or buy a real alternative at Raynes last contract time and he hasn't done it this time either.

If a fan TRULY wants to see their team successful, they want to see their team have the best options of upgrading positions ......even if they are personally invested in that player

Chasing6

Reaction score
And how much of that salary cap will he suck up and deprive of us getting FA help at the other needed positions?

The Owner/Gm didn't draft or buy a real alternative at Raynes last contract time and he hasn't done it this time either.

If a fan TRULY wants to see their team successful, they want to see their team have the best options of upgrading positions ......even if they are personally invested in that player
Wait a minute. I thought it was all Dak's fault. Now we need help at other positions.

I am not personally invested in any player. Our current contract situation is committed to Dak. We have no current replacement nor could we afford one.

Options are the following:

1. Rebuild

2. Go all in with Dak.

Reality is you can't really do both at the same time.