Twitter: Danny White is a Dak fan

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Why was Aikman 1-15???
Because he was a rookie... PLUS.. he had absolute rubbish as a team.

Work out how many years he played before he won a SB.

The one (and imo the most important) thing he had over most QB's.. was he knew how to win.. he didn't care how they did it.. just as long as they won.

Also its a LOT easier to play QB now coz they have changed the rules.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Why use your eyes and brain to watch 8 years' worth of footage of Dak choking and sucking against any team that's not complete garbage to form your own opinion when you can just parrot what Kurt Warner, Danny White and Joe Blow the YouTuber have to say and pass it off as the truth. I don't care who the messenger is, being a Dak defender in 2024 is silly and irrational.

Join the hivemind and repeat after me: Dak is good, Dak is good, Dak is good.

trance-avatar.gif

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trolls of course bashing Danny. So classless but at least we see them for what they are.
You like the word TROLL, don't you?
Danny was a very good QB who deserved at least 1 ring but the Gods saw it otherwise.
I wish he was our QB since 2016 cause his SB ring would be on one of his fingers.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why use your eyes and brain to watch 8 years' worth of footage of Dak choking and sucking against any team that's not complete garbage to form your own opinion when you can just parrot what Kurt Warner, Danny White and Joe Blow the YouTuber have to say and pass it off as the truth. I don't care who the messenger is, being a Dak defender in 2024 is silly and irrational.

Join the hivemind and repeat after me: Dak is good, Dak is good, Dak is good.

trance-avatar.gif
:muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: Say it so Joe say it ain't so..............

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Whether you agree or disagree with his sentiments, I think it's refreshing the ex-Cowboys are finally opining on the state of the Cowboys. In my opinion they've been too quiet over the years. It's going to take a village to fix this thing. Time for Roger to apply some pressure.

No, Danny, no!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I think there would be a chance that Dak would do so but his agent may have his own interests in mind.
My problem with Dak anymore is I think it's mental. He looked scared to death before that playoff game. You can add players to the team but if the QB is a no show it;s still not going to end well. We do need to fix that running game though. That should help a lot.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I’ve read older cowboys fans rank White higher than Aikman, so his opinion must hold weight
What was an excellent quarterback, though I wouldn't rank him above Aikman. He would have led the team to the Super Bowl in '81 were it not for some very unlucky bounces.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You like the word TROLL, don't you?
Danny was a very good QB who deserved at least 1 ring but the Gods saw it otherwise.
I wish he was our QB since 2016 cause his SB ring would be on one of his fingers.
I guess you forget Danny got a ring in SB 12.

But I appreciate you responding and confirming my call out.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hilarious that Trolls bash any ex QB (without leading a team to a SB championship ) who provides support for Prescott.

Since they basically only recognize SB Champs as greats which takes out about a third of those inducted into HOF.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The fact Danny White is supportive of Prescott doesn’t faze me one way or the other.

But anyone including ex players, etc who throw their hat in the ring for support are automatically discounted as sucking or a loser as well .

All typical Red Flags coming from our Trolls. And they will be the ones responding to this call out as they did above.