Danny's next embarrassing ploy

dfense

Reaction score
I had to laugh at this pathetic attempt;

After being embarrassed by Terrible Towels waved by visiting Pittsburgh Steelers fans at the last home game, the Commanders distributed 50,000 ''Commanders Rally Rags'' in an effort to restore their home-field advantage.

What else can you say? Wonder how many of those rags were dropped in the stands.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dont be so quick to judge, I still have my cowboys playoff towel in my drawer with my nfc championship tickets.

all teams do this.

jrumann59

Reaction score
dfense;2426578 said:
I had to laugh at this pathetic attempt;

After being embarrassed by Terrible Towels waved by visiting Pittsburgh Steelers fans at the last home game, the Commanders distributed 50,000 ''Commanders Rally Rags'' in an effort to restore their home-field advantage.

What else can you say? Wonder how many of those rags were dropped in the stands.

Danny loves raping the Commanders faithful here in DC, whether its charging for shuttles to satellite parking, fineable offense if you get caught walking from a remote parking location, revoking PSLs for selling tickets on stub hub or ebay. He is a joke.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2426602 said:
I guess Dallas ruined their celebration night for Green and Monk

LOL. I see what you did there.

Zman5

Reaction score
Red Rags? Is that something like terrible tampons?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I wish we would try some "embarrassing ploy" to get the fans more fired up in Texas Stadium more often.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2426646 said:
I wish we would try some "embarrassing ploy" to get the fans more fired up in Texas Stadium more often.
Something like a white-out ;)

Mysterio

Benched
Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;2426593 said:
Didn't they hand out towels with 21 on them, after Sean "Overrated" Taylor passed?

The guy died......it was a tribute......you're a disgusting human being.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;2426593 said:
Didn't they hand out towels with 21 on them, after Sean "Overrated" Taylor passed?

Hey man that ain't even kool, the guy is dead bro, show some damn respect!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mysterio;2426716 said:
The guy died......it was a tribute......you're a disgusting human being.

T.O81;2426729 said:

It's not ok to say Sean Taylor was overrated? Because he was.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
theebs;2426671 said:

I knew you'd do that. You always get offended when someone criticizes the Texas Stadium fans, even though it's well-known that it's usually a subdued crowd compared to those at a lot of NFL stadiums.

Look, nobody is criticizing YOU personally, so there's no need to get offended. You might be up there screaming your head off. But that doesn't make up for the thousands who are not.

hendog

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2426745 said:
I knew you'd do that. You always get offended when someone criticizes the Texas Stadium fans, even though it's well-known that it's usually a subdued crowd compared to those at a lot of NFL stadiums.

Look, nobody is criticizing YOU personally, so there's no need to get offended. You might be up there screaming your head off. But that doesn't make up for the thousands who are not.

Dang Adam, CBZ didn't give you some of his Dr. Pepper did he?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Future;2426679 said:
Something like a white-out ;)

I've never thought that having fans all dress in one color was much of a ploy to get the crown excited. (Do the fans say, "Woohoo, we're all wearing white shirts"?) The only things that might do are look good on TV and maybe intimidate a weak-minded opponent.

Taylor28

Benched
Reaction score
T.O81;2426729 said:

Are you joking? Just because he passed he can't call him overrated? Please. I am not happy about what happened to him. But he was overrated. So relax.

Dallyjake

Reaction score
Took my two sons to the game last night. A few of the Skins fans near us kept trying to give my 9 yr old a towel. Telling him its not too late to root for a good team. He finally told them that he would use one if he had to go take a poop. I fell out:laugh2: and so did the skins fans.