Danny's next embarrassing ploy

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2427653 said:
Understand that I don't think he was the greatest ever. I don't think he was top five at his position of all time. I think he was a very good player. But to bring up the thing they did, in respect to his memory, just so you could lable him over-rated makes you an idiot. I don't care how many fans want to jump to your aid cause you're a Cowboy fan, it was a stupid thing to say and it wasn't needed.

If this topic had been about the best safeties ever, or a topic about Sean Taylor specifically, then I would have no issue with you calling him over-rated or mocking them for over-rating him.

But you brought him up, specifically to poke them with a stick in a topic that didn't have a thing to do with him, and to mock the fact that they did a tribute to him in the same light as Danny attempting to get his homefield advantage back after the Steelers beat down was also stupid. They're not even remotely the same situation and to compare them as if they are is ignorant.

I'm sure you're a good guy. I don't know cause I don't know you. But what you did there was just beyond stupid and unnecassary and was you just showing your *** to try and be funny.

I am certain, I have no doubt at all, if this situation was reversed and someone over at ES were to bring up a dead cowboys player, just to mock him, in a topic that didn't have a thing to do with him that people wouldn't be going "Oh well they have the right to call him over-rated cause he was".

In fact there would be a post started here, with in 10 minutes of that comment, mocking ES for being stupid.

Re-read line two of my previous post.

mmmm'kay?

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2427666 said:
And understand that I don't need your 'care' to voice an opinion. mmmm'kay?

Good.

Then why are you preaching to me?

You obviously want me to express regret or sorry over my actions.

Sorry, not going to happen.

So what have we learned here?

1. The Commanders also used towels as a marketing ploy when ST passed.
2. ST was horribly overrated.

Thanks for tuning in. Drive home safely.

/thread closed.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Wrong again. But once more thanks for trying to be witty and funny. It's getting better with every attempt. I could care less if you regret how ignorant you and your statements are. Just like I don't need your care I don't need your regret.

Even if you had come in here and said "Oh you know, my bad, that was wrong" I'd still have said, and posted, that you were ignorant for making the statement in the first place.

*Shrugs* Either way makes no difference to me.

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2427677 said:
Wrong again. But once more thanks for trying to be witty and funny. It's getting better with every attempt. I could care less if you regret how ignorant you and your statements are. Just like I don't need your care I don't need your regret.

Even if you had come in here and said "Oh you know, my bad, that was wrong" I'd still have said, and posted, that you were ignorant for making the statement in the first place.

*Shrugs* Either way makes no difference to me.

Of course it makes no difference to you. Thats why you keep talking about it.