Darius Jackson Available

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Then you must love Darius becomes he reminds me of a young McFadden. DJ like DMC is a former QB turned RB (DJ also played safety), both have 4.3 home run speed ( straight line runners), almost exact size 6-1 220 and both are athletic freaks (DJ not only ran 4.3 at pro day but also sported 41 inch vert and broad jumped over 11 feet). Had a pSPARQ score just under 150. And you know how much the Cowboys love those Sparqy players.
You know? I only got to see some limited play of him in that pre season game against Seattle last year, what I saw, I liked.
( some of you are going to get tired of hearing me retell this, but:
I was in a sports bar watching that game and had that n.f.l. game caller
Jim Burdine/bowdine?
Setting on my right flank at the bar and we're drinking beers watching that game and I asked him " who does that flutter- stutter step Jackson was using remind you of?",,, fast as a lighting strike Jim fired back " Tony Dorsett".
He had Troy Aikman in the booth calling games when Troy first landed that gig after football.)

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You know? I only got to see some limited play of him in that pre season game against Seattle last year, what I saw, I liked.
( some of you are going to get tired of hearing me retell this, but:
I was in a sports bar watching that game and had that n.f.l. game caller
Jim Burdine/bowdine?
Setting on my right flank at the bar and we're drinking beers watching that game and I asked him " who does that flutter- stutter step Jackson was using remind you of?",,, fast as a lighting strike Jim fired back " Tony Dorsett".
He had Troy Aikman in the booth calling games when Troy first landed that gig after football.)

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Apparently you just didn't get the inner memo,HuH?
It's projected to break that 20 page threshold, thanks for your contribution, now ain't you got that loser dead singer thread you mourn/ lord over to attend to?

That got more and more incomprehensible as it went on. Stop posting while drunk or when you're off your meds.

But if I deciphered it correctly, that "loser" you are talking about helped define an era in music, influenced multiple artists, and is considered one of the greatest voices in rock.

What have you accomplished? You finally didn't burn one of your burgers at work?

tenor.gif

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wait a minute, we still have both of the Smith bro's on the team?
I thought they cut one of them last year, (IDK?)
I thought it was pretty cool having two brothers playing for the same team and I'm sure they both thought so too.

The sad part about this whole thread is Darius Jackson is a player with potential and could contribute in heap big ways to some franchise and the guy's got busted up /sidelined not for hanging his guts out on the proverbial Corner fence post in the make or break of game time! but of just trying to get in the lineup so he could contribute, kinda sad and well, got to feel a little Sympathy for the cat.

We kept Rod Smith until Nov. 3 when we released him because we needed to bring up a cornerback. Smith then went to the practice squad. He was tied for second on the team in special teams tackles with four at that time.

I think it says a lot about him that we were willing to go into the season with two fullbacks just to have him as a special teams player (since he didn't play a down at fullback). We initially shifted him to fullback because we had too many tailbacks after re-signing McFadden and Dunbar, signing Morris and drafting Elliott. Dunbar's gone and Morris didn't prove that his decline isn't real, so it's easy for me to see Smith making the roster as a tailback/fullback/special teammer this time as being signed to a reserve/future contract in January.

ShortRound

Reaction score
You have much to learn about this site grasshopper.:laugh:
This thread will go on forever in CZ lore, just as the DJ urban HOF legend will still be brought up 3 years from now.

I hope we go 16-0 but ... during the season, after the first loss, the Tony Romo threads will explode. I predict at least 5, 40 page threads. Book it.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That got more and more incomprehensible as it went on. Stop posting while drunk or when you're off your meds.

But if I deciphered it correctly, that "loser" you are talking about helped define an era in music, influenced multiple artists, and is considered one of the greatest voices in rock.

What have you accomplished? You finally didn't burn one of your burgers at work?

tenor.gif
[/QUO

Your attempt at deflecting and then denigrating my post, was pathetically weak and about as effeminate as you wearing your grandma's sexy Sunday panties when you think nobody's around,,,thanks for playing,,,player.

Your attempt at deflecting and denigrating my post was pathetically weak and about as effeminate as you look wearing your grandma's sexy Sunday panties when you think nobody's around,,,, thanks for playing,,, player.

Last edited:

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Darius Jackson isn't good. He couldn't beat out Dunbar or Morris. One guy who is gone now and the other who isn't very good either.