Darius Jackson Available

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
This is a procedural move. To put him on IR right now you have to request waivers first. Of course other teams can claim him. But it's unlikely since he wasn't that good in the first place.

Yea, he likely won't play this year, so at this point, we'd be better off keeping the udfa whom isn't important enough to warrant me learning his name.

rags747

Reaction score
My contribution towards 10 pgs...ty. We are better off with the FA rb we signed last month...the one with ankle breaking moves and Emmitt Smith speed.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
There will be about 10 Darius Jacksons cut during training camp.seattle got Lacy, Prosise, Collins and Rawls. And a bunch of other guys.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It sort of depends what the injury is. He probably gets through waivers at this time of year, with an injury. I'd have definite interest in adding him back if he were healthy, or when he gets healthy. Not until.

I think he's a guy who could sit on your bench of 2-3 years until you need him, and then, especially with our OL, he looks like a legit back if you need him. Sort of like Robert Turbin did in SEA for a couple years there. Not a legit starter necessarily, but he's a guy you probably could work with.

As much as I like Alfred Morris and what he's all about, he's so limited as a player. You can't realistically keep him as a third back at this point in his career. If he can't beat out McFadden, he needs to make room for a younger, more versatile player.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
It sort of depends what the injury is. He probably gets through waivers at this time of year, with an injury. I'd have definite interest in adding him back if he were healthy, or when he gets healthy. Not until.

I think he's a guy who could sit on your bench of 2-3 years until you need him, and then, especially with our OL, he looks like a legit back if you need him. Sort of like Robert Turbin did in SEA for a couple years there. Not a legit starter necessarily, but he's a guy you probably could work with.

As much as I like Alfred Morris and what he's all about, he's so limited as a player. You can't realistically keep him as a third back at this point in his career. If he can't beat out McFadden, he needs to make room for a younger, more versatile player.

Turbin sat initially? That's funny because his
Rookie year represents the most touches of his career

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He reverts to the Brown IR if he is not claimed.

If that happens then they can decide to either keep him on IR or give him an injury settlement.

If he is claimed, then that means the new team is assuming responsibility for his injury and will either have to carry him on IR or give him an injury settlement.

kazzd58

Reaction score
released by the (Charlie) Browns......wheres the guy last week that said he would've run for 1400 if we didnt have Zeke.

LMAO!!!! LLOLOLOLOLOLL mannnnnn u aint lying i saw a few of those posts!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats is funny to me

They were bold too haaaaaaaaaa bring d jax i can use his attributes on madden

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There will be about 10 Darius Jacksons cut during training camp.seattle got Lacy, Prosise, Collins and Rawls. And a bunch of other guys.
WUT???,,, SEA-HAGS
snagged 'canon-ball' Lacy?,,from the ***** packers???
I really kinda like that guy as a running back, wish him all the best. (to a limited degree and this is my minor contribution towards a 10 pager)

waldoputty

Reaction score
Not with a bad knee it won't be.

bad knee, if not a microfracture, works to our advantage.
if it is an ACL, he can be stashed for 2018 when we only have zeke under contract.
@bkight13 , would his ~minimum salary count on the cap if he is not part of 53?