Darius Jackson Available

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
However, those hoping for a reunion shouldn't get their hopes up. Mike Fisher of Scout.com and 1053 The Fan reports that the knee injury Jackson is currently dealing with has scared off the Cowboys.

"We don’t know about the severity of that injury, but we know, via two sources this afternoon, that the Cowboys aren’t especially interested in putting in a claim on an injured player — even one who was once thought to be good enough to maybe hold off Darren McFadden for playing time in Dallas," Fisher writes.

http://www.chatsports.com/dallas-co...erested-bringing-back-rb-darius-jackson-33846

http://i189.***BLOCKED***/albums/z302/BAD_WOLF_13/Comment%20Gifs/sad%20-%20depressed/kirkpuppyface.gif

Last edited:

CooterBrown

Reaction score
The Cowboys had to make a choice last year on who to cut between McFadden, Morris, and Jackson. Jackson was younger and much cheaper. They chose to keep McFadden and Morris. And now Jackson has a bad knee too. He had his shot and didn't make it. It ain't gonna happen for Jackson here.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
QYETJqh.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
*spoiler alert*

He'll be put on IR by Cleveland after clearing waivers
then he can reach an injury settlement and become a UFA again

no need to sign any injured players but if he is OK he is one of many FA RBs I would bring in to replace Morris............ Morris is limited to a 2 down role and gives away our intentions when in the game.... he needs to be upgraded

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

no need to sign any injured players but if he is OK he is one of many FA RBs I would bring in to replace Morris............ Morris is limited to a 2 down role and gives away our intentions when in the game.... he needs to be upgraded

Morris is a lot better on 2 downs than an injured Jackson is on all three downs

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I get the desire to replace Morris, but an injured Darius Jackson is not the answer, and at this point in the offseason I'm not sure who is

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can't just leave that level talent on waivers

This is why we have won a Super Bowl in 25 or whatever years

waldoputty

Reaction score

how much is injury settlement typically?