Daron Bland is overrated and a fraud

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
In the heat of the moment last night in the game thread, I almost blamed Dak and McCarthy but realized that wasn’t fair. We won, but even if we lost that game wasn’t on Dak. This game being this close falls on two people and two people alone. Dan Quinn and Daron Bland. Both of these guys are frauds. I congratulate him on the pick six record this season but I think that record made us ignore his shortcomings. When faced with a decent or good team, he gets torched. As of right now? He’s a fraud. He might improve his game and I guarantee he will, but let’s not ignore his weaknesses and call him the second coming just yet. His butt needs to be in the film room because if this happens in the playoffs, I’d trade him to the Jets for a third rounder!!

phildadon86

Reaction score
In the heat of the moment last night in the game thread, I almost blamed Dak and McCarthy but realized that wasn’t fair. We won, but even if we lost that game wasn’t on Dak. This game being this close falls on two people and two people alone. Dan Quinn and Daron Bland. Both of these guys are frauds. I congratulation him on the pick six record this season but I think that record made us ignore his shortcomings. When faced with a decent or good team, he gets torched. As of right now? He’s a fraud. He might improve his game and I guarantee he will, but let’s not ignore his weaknesses and call him the second coming just yet. His butt needs to be in the film room because if this happens in the playoffs, I’d trade him to the Jets for a third rounder!!
:facepalm:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
In the heat of the moment last night in the game thread, I almost blamed Dak and McCarthy but realized that wasn’t fair. We won, but even if we lost that game wasn’t on Dak. This game being this close falls on two people and two people alone. Dan Quinn and Daron Bland. Both of these guys are frauds. I congratulation him on the pick six record this season but I think that record made us ignore his shortcomings. When faced with a decent or good team, he gets torched. As of right now? He’s a fraud. He might improve his game and I guarantee he will, but let’s not ignore his weaknesses and call him the second coming just yet. His butt needs to be in the film room because if this happens in the playoffs, I’d trade him to the Jets for a third rounder!!
This is the story about the team, winning tends to mask issues we have with this team

jujoboys

Reaction score
lol. Guy is only in his 2nd year He is going to have some bad games. It is part of learning the game. People set expectations way too high with this DPOY BS. He will be a quality starter going forward that we can team up with Trevon Diggs. Hopefully w can keep Gilmore around until we find that 3rd guy. Also, I think Bland is better playing in the slot and we are having to play him on the outside due to the Diggs injury.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Metcalf is half a foot taller and 70 pounds heavier, and runs like a deer. The results were hardly a surprise.
Hardly surprised you didn't bash me yet along with many others

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
lol. Guy is only in his 2nd year He is going to have some bad games. It is part of learning the game. People set expectations way too high with this DPOY BS. He will be a quality starter going forward that we can team up with Trevon Diggs. Hopefully w can keep Gilmore around until we find that 3rd guy. Also, I think Bland is better playing in the slot and we are having to play him on the outside due to the Diggs injury.
Truth

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
:facepalm:
Please explain Bland's weaknesses and what DQ could've done better.
Maybe not have us torched by a team that was coming off two losses in a row? One of which was to the LA Rams. Dan Quinn needs to do a better job because we are going to face even better teams in the playoffs. I also think Bland has read all the things people have said about him and he got lazy in his film work.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
nope-videogame.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Maybe not have us torched by a team that was coming off two losses in a row? One of which was to the LA Rams. Dan Quinn needs to do a better job because we are going to face even better teams in the playoffs. I also think Bland has read all the things people have said about him and he got lazy in his film work.
Truth!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bland has had a couple of weeks where he's given up some big plays, but to call him and DQ frauds because he didn't do well against a decent QB with 3 very good/great receivers seems like angry posting.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
In the heat of the moment last night in the game thread, I almost blamed Dak and McCarthy but realized that wasn’t fair. We won, but even if we lost that game wasn’t on Dak. This game being this close falls on two people and two people alone. Dan Quinn and Daron Bland. Both of these guys are frauds. I congratulate him on the pick six record this season but I think that record made us ignore his shortcomings. When faced with a decent or good team, he gets torched. As of right now? He’s a fraud. He might improve his game and I guarantee he will, but let’s not ignore his weaknesses and call him the second coming just yet. His butt needs to be in the film room because if this happens in the playoffs, I’d trade him to the Jets for a third rounder!!
Lol he plays one of the hardest positions in football and after 2 years he finally had a bad game and he still made a huge play in the game.