Video: David Carr challenges Dak Prescott to a passing competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kento40

Reaction score
Dak isn't making those throws that Foles made in the Superbowl, I could care less what the fanboys say. If he's going to win a Superbowl, we would have to have a 2000 Ravens style defense because nothing Dak has done so far screams more than Bus Driver.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Can't really judge without knowing where Dez would have ended up on each of those routes. Dak may have thrown all strikes.

khiladi

Reaction score
Ohh funny..Romo has excuse but Dak doesn't lol. Agenda much? Even though Romo had a better line and Demarco was the best back in the league in 2014 and Dez was one of the best receivers.....

Romo had the better line?

Dak had the all-Pro line playing together for a minimum of two full years playing alongside each other when he got there.

The line looked better because Romo was actually calling the plays with Linehan. Unlike Dak, who got more responsibility and sucked, Romo was shackled by an incompetent Garrett calling plays and not even allowing him in game planning meetings and no running game.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
How many times did we cringe when Romo blasted a late game INT to kill the season? How's that for accuracy?

khiladi

Reaction score
2015, scumbag?

You mean him going 3-1 throwing for close to 400 yards in one of them..

And a garbage run game the first few game looking like a mess the first few games because Callahan had bounced, besides the pas blocking.. and Zach Martin had neck issues..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Romo had the better line?

Dak had the all-Pro line playing together for a minimum of two full years playing alongside each other when he got there.

The line looked better because Romo was actually calling the plays with Linehan. Unlike Dak, who got more responsibility and sucked, Romo was shackled by an incompetent Garrett calling plays and not even allowing him in game planning meetings and no running game.
You will literally say anything to defend Romo. It's so pathetic that it actually makes Romo fans dislike him. Romo had O lines that were more than good enough to win more postseason games. On more than one occasion.

khiladi

Reaction score
You will literally say anything to defend Romo. It's so pathetic that it actually makes Romo fans dislike him. Romo had O lines that were more than good enough to win more postseason games. On more than one occasion.

More false claims..

Journeyman Columbo.. Leonard Davis a bust at Arizona.. Gurode couldn’t even call the plays as Center.. Marco Rivera with his bad back..

A OC that had no idea how to use a running game or run block for that matter..

Smith goes down and Dak gets all the excuses in the world for throwing 93 yards in one game..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
More false claims..

Journeyman Columbo.. Leonard Davis a bust at Arizona.. Gurode couldn’t even call the plays as Center.. Marco Rivera with his bad back..

A OC that had no idea how to use a running game or run block for that matter..

Smith goes down and Dak gets all the excuses in the world for throwing 93 yards in one game..
Wow. Your credibility has hit a record low.

khiladi

Reaction score
Wow. Your credibility has hit a record low.

Amazing response..

Four of those guys gave up 40 sacks in TEN games when Flozell went out in 2005. In 2006, they were on pace for another season of futility and getting hammered in the media with Bledsoe back there until Romo saved the season.

Yeah, amazing what Romo does to make garbage look somewhat credible..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So by your brain dead stupid comment, Romo must have killed seasons with interceptions (whatever that means) dozens of times. So start naming them.
You can stoop to insults all you want, I couldn't possibly care less. If that's your angle, I get it. You have nothing to bring to the table but insults (or lame attempts at them) and it makes you feel better about yourself.
Oh, the emotions some fans here posses. If you deny that Romo threw ill-advised INTs to end games and yes, seasons than we have nothing left to discuss other than your blind bias toward Romo. I never said anything about dozens of times, that's another lame attempt to discredit an opinion. If you REALLY need me to point out the history of these games then you obviously aren't interested in the truth, facts or legit examples. Deny deny deny.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Romo only hit 2 out of 7 targets during the 2007 Pro Bowl QB Challenge. Where was the outcry then?

Reactions: G2

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You can stoop to insults all you want, I couldn't possibly care less. If that's your angle, I get it. You have nothing to bring to the table but insults (or lame attempts at them) and it makes you feel better about yourself.
Oh, the emotions some fans here posses. If you deny that Romo threw ill-advised INTs to end games and yes, seasons than we have nothing left to discuss other than your blind bias toward Romo. I never said anything about dozens of times, that's another lame attempt to discredit an opinion. If you REALLY need me to point out the history of these games then you obviously aren't interested in the truth, facts or legit examples. Deny deny deny.
In the time you wrote all of this drivel you could have named three examples. You are the one who asked the question, this is your exact quote “How many times did we cringe when Romo blasted a late game INT to kill the season? How's that for accuracy?”. I’m asking you, how many times was it? You’re the one who said it and you can’t even answer your own question. I think we all know why.

khiladi

Reaction score
Teams just have to keep Dak in the pocket and not let him get outside the edges.

He’s simply a one-dimensional QB that can make some pocket throws every now and then, but not regularly. Definitely not in this type of timing-based offense where you have to anticipate WRs being open.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
In the time you wrote all of this drivel you could have named three examples. You are the one who asked the question, this is your exact quote “How many times did we cringe when Romo blasted a late game INT to kill the season? How's that for accuracy?”. I’m asking you, how many times was it? You’re the one who said it and you can’t even answer your own question. I think we all know why.
Doesn't matter, you'll change the subject to some other nonsense just like you did. Bottom line, if you deny it happened we're done because you're not willing to be fair. Do your own research.

Status
Not open for further replies.