Video: David Carr challenges Dak Prescott to a passing competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cern

Reaction score
Dak regressed last year. I am prone to blame our sorry coaching staff more than any other reason. Yesterdays Superbowl teams put on aerial displays that would make mating eagles take note. Passing artistry vs passing fartistry.

starcity214

Reaction score
He earned it his rookie season. Only a idiot would get rid of him after the season he had his rookie year.

Only an "idiot" would sell out on a player you have to shelter and hide in order to win...

Only an "idiot" would keep a coach around because he was named coach of the year 2 seasons ago..

Only an "idiot" would pay Tyrone Crawford top dollar because he had a few good games early on in his career..

This organization is run by "idiots" and that is why we are where we are...

Selling out on Prescott will rank up there with all the blunders this organization has made over the years...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
That wasn’t name calling. Just me spitting the truth about your pointless post.

No surprise you have no response to the fact that Romo and other QB’s have done the same thing at some point in their careers. Typical from you.
I'm still waiting for them to directly me on Google or wherever else to Romo's numerous playoff victories, Super Bowl accomplishments, and MVP trophies.

I'm sure they'll find some way to blame Garrett where it pertains to Romo but Dak where it pertains to Dak.

Amusing. :popcorn:

Here it comes....... :popcorn:

Wait for it.

7d95bb50a200b6f4668440e76f8d54ccfd30640d.gif

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Would love to see this competition, you would have 2 QB's not able to hit the barn, if it was steering at them from 15 yards away.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
That wasn’t name calling. Just me spitting the truth about your pointless post.

No surprise you have no response to the fact that Romo and other QB’s have done the same thing at some point in their careers. Typical from you.
We arent talking about Romo and other QBs, simpleton.

We are talking about our starting QB that consistently struggles with accuracy. Romo had a lot of flaws, but none of them were accuracy related. If he missed a throw here or there, no big deal, because intelligent fans, like me, knew he could make all the throws.

This QB, has shown poor accuracy throughout his career and in college. But go ahead and point to completion percentage so I can laugh at you some more.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brandon Weeden could hit stationary targets with pin-point accuracy. So what.
Did anybody notice that neither of them were throwing like they would in a game or in practice?

They were leaning back on many throws.

They were trying to make the throws without blocking the camera.

I couldn't really see the longer throws because the lighting was bad. The announcer seemed to be giving them both cudos on the long throws.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Did anybody notice that neither of them were throwing like they would in a game or in practice?

I couldn't really see the longer throws because the lighting was bad. The announcer seemed to be giving them both cudos on the long throws.
Was that the NFL Films announcer?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Only an "idiot" would sell out on a player you have to shelter and hide in order to win...

Only an "idiot" would keep a coach around because he was named coach of the year 2 seasons ago..

Only an "idiot" would pay Tyrone Crawford top dollar because he had a few good games early on in his career..

This organization is run by "idiots" and that is why we are where we are...

Selling out on Prescott will rank up there with all the blunders this organization has made over the years...

How did the "sellout" on Dak? You wanted them to get rid of him after his rookie year? What are you even arguing here? I didn't say anything about Crawford or Garrett.....

And they aren't "hiding" Dak. You're speaking out of your arse in the name of Romo. Let it go. Romo is retired. His body couldn't hold up in the NFL despite having a good line.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Well that was another thing.....people are complaining about Dak's throws....but unless I was hearing wrong Dak was hitting the further targets which eliminates the argument of using this video to prove he doesn't have accuracy.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dak regressed last year. I am prone to blame our sorry coaching staff more than any other reason. Yesterdays Superbowl teams put on aerial displays that would make mating eagles take note. Passing artistry vs passing fartistry.
when you going to declare he's got the "glitch"..

nobody

Reaction score
A real QB competition needs a few extra things: To do it in pads. To do it while moving and how they'd do it in a game. To do it under pressure to moving targets.

The video does show that Dak really needs to work on accuracy in the off-season. If he's still bad with accuracy by the preseason games, then we panic.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope he doesn't challenge him to throw cups into the trash can either.... on a good note after dak misses he'll pick them up.. ;)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DPb4KKpW0AA5NiJ.jpg
Once he comprehended this was a accuracy contest he got nervous and couldn't hit the side of a barn, now just add and imagine a big Def-Lineman coming at him what the end result would be... ....Deer in the headlight Dak in the house baby!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.