News: David Irving being investigated for DV

aria

Reaction score
Give me a break dude. I get that you going with the dissembling routine but I asked you whether or not you were implying that group sex led to violence. In your response you said that you figured jealousy was involved and then brought up your two friends.

That was in response to my question.

If you want to say you think there is no link between group sex and violence then great, we can move on but if you cannot figure why I would think you were supporting said claim with your answer to my direct question then that is pretty bad.
Then we can move on because I never said group sex led to violence. I also never said I “figured” jealousy was involved, I said it wouldn’t surprise me which is similar but not the same. I also said it didn’t end up well for any of my friends but never said it ended up with violence. IMOF I may have specifically say it didn’t involve violence but that I don’t recall.

Irving is an idiot. He got kicked out of college for doing dumb things. He was accused of DV in college. He’s been kicked out of a game for being in a fight. He went undrafted due to character concerns. He may be involved with a crazy jealous ex, a la Zeke, that may or may not have resulted or been affiliated from having multiple sexual partners. Does any of this make him guilty? Absolutely not but as I have said, based on everything above, I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some truth to it but I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was just another crazy ex.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
But what if you are trying to get away and they pull this.. See Elliot!
This already happened before. She’s the same one who publicly stirred up trouble in college,and here we go again. Ohhh yes,please give me a hanky.....he’s a moron.

Billyd

Reaction score
What Is really ironic is that every piece of evidence that goober had was proven false on appeal...All of Thompsons witnesses (one) admitted that Thompson asked her to lie. LOL..GOOBER Is Satan!

jrumann59

Reaction score
Sad thing is, for at least 18 years he's stuck with her. He better get her some mental health treatment or he might be miserable for a long time. She could also cost him millions, which affects their child. What is she thinking? SMH
Vindictive women do not think that far, they see the here and now...

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Then we can move on because I never said group sex led to violence. I also never said I “figured” jealousy was involved, I said it wouldn’t surprise me which is similar but not the same. I also said it didn’t end up well for any of my friends but never said it ended up with violence. IMOF I may have specifically say it didn’t involve violence but that I don’t recall.

Irving is an idiot. He got kicked out of college for doing dumb things. He was accused of DV in college. He’s been kicked out of a game for being in a fight. He went undrafted due to character concerns. He may be involved with a crazy jealous ex, a la Zeke, that may or may not have resulted or been affiliated from having multiple sexual partners. Does any of this make him guilty? Absolutely not but as I have said, based on everything above, I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some truth to it but I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was just another crazy ex.

No you just just made arguments to support the link when asked about it directly. The rest of it is gratuitous ranting.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So she was caught cheating around on him. He rightfully threw her out on the street where her cheating behind belongs. Now we are to believe her sudden DV accusations? GTHOH with that crap. Gold digging witch is trying to ruin him simply because she got caught and rightfully kicked out on the street.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

vero--- dang it dang it dang it....i knew it was all too good to be true...one of our potential breakthrough playmakers on D will get serious
suspension time..dang it dang it dang it....i want to say much worse words than those

Billyd

Reaction score
This already happened before. She’s the same one who publicly stirred up trouble in college,and here we go again. Ohhh yes,please give me a hanky.....he’s a moron.

Bro I know..Why do you think he was trying to get away from her..She was not invited to the place where the police were called. ONCE AGAIN You want to presume guilt, instead of accept the fact that sometimes people turn into bitter haters and will do anything to ruin players. YES he should have not played house with her, thats like saying that you have never had a bad experience with a lady, who turned out to be, psyco hose queen..At 21..It happens. I THINK HE GETS THAT!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
She's a money hungry, lying hoe who got caught and rightfully thrown out on the streets. Now she wants revenge for her own cheatful actions, so she's making up crap.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cut him now. Enough is enough with this garbage. I don't care if he did it or not. This team needs a culture change. Show the NFL that you take this seriously. Show the world you do, because as of right now, that is 2 players in 2 years with DV attached to the Star. I am done with it.
but mr phil---- first Elliot was never even arrested let alone convicted....and this thing with Irving comes about through a twitter feed???...what i dont like is...condemnation prior to arrest and conviction

speedkilz88

Reaction score
This will not matter. The NFL cares about getting a more female audience. And Irving is costing them $$$$$
As long as she doesn't cooperate and keeps saying the accusations were false the nfl won't do anything. Zeke's situation was unique in that the girl was willing to cooperate because she wanted to get back at Zeke.

Didn't matter that she was a proven liar.