News: David Irving being investigated for DV

Billyd

Reaction score
She's a money hungry, lying hoe who got caught and rightfully thrown out on the streets. Now she wants revenge for her own cheatful actions, so she's making up crap.
Maybe, I dont think we know enough to Make that judgement. OR to Crucify him.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bro I know..Why do you think he was trying to get away from her..She was not invited to the place where the police were called. ONCE AGAIN You want to presume guilt, instead of accept the fact that sometimes people turn into bitter haters and will do anything to ruin players. YES he should have not played house with her, thats like saying that you have never had a bad experience with a lady, who turned out to be, psyco hose queen..At 21..It happens. I THINK HE GETS THAT!

hey billy--- sounds like you know something about this issue with Irving.....first i heard anything myself...is there a chance Irving can come out of this unscathed as far as suspension goes?.
thank you for your consideration in this matter
GORICO

Billyd

Reaction score
As long as she doesn't cooperate and keeps saying the accusations were false the nfl won't do anything. Zeke's situation was unique in that the girl was willing to cooperate because she wanted to get back at Zeke.

TRUE, even after the lady interviewed Thompson six times and determined she was not credible!

jrumann59

Reaction score
hey billy--- sounds like you know something about this issue with Irving.....first i heard anything myself...is there a chance Irving can come out of this unscathed as far as suspension goes?.
thank you for your consideration in this matter
GORICO
He may avoid a suspension but his next contract will start considerably lower since he will still have contact with her through their child.

Billyd

Reaction score
Unfortunately, you are probably right.

Im Saying this one more time coz i know you think you are trolling me..If this goes to court, and he proves was not true. IRVING WILL SERVE NO SUSPENSION.. SEE Lewis!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sounds like she is claiming he hit and choked her and possibly would not let her leave when she wanted. I don't take sides until details come out and someone that would hack a twitter account certainly is capable of lying or embellishing what happened but I'd say it's better than 50-50 that Irving is no longer a Cowboy within a week.
mr 22---- i am so so so disappointed...i have always been in support of Irving...just the potential of having this guy as under tackle or even 1-tech is terrifying to defensive coordinators....and now he may not even make it to training camp...i am so upset...maybe i should not be and should have expected something like this but i try to have hope that one season ...just one season cowboys can be suspension free??

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
As long as she doesn't cooperate and keeps saying the accusations were false the nfl won't do anything. Zeke's situation was unique in that the girl was willing to cooperate because she wanted to get back at Zeke.

Didn't matter that she was a proven liar.
You'll see, they will suspend him under the blanket "conduct detrimental to the league". And after the thing with Jerry last year goodell is all over this

jrumann59

Reaction score
If he is cleared and ends up getting a bunch of sacks he will get paid a ton on money next year. The shelf life for outrage is pretty short.
Maybe but he still has a connection, its one thing if its just a girlfriend but this is a baby's mama. His continued relationship will make teams nervous.

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL..............go talk to Zeke about "due process"

Doesn't matter if Irving is guilty or not, as far as Goodell is concerned, "accusation = guilty".

Irving is getting 6 games, just like Zeke did.
If that was the case Jarvis Landry would've and there's was a video in that case

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Maybe, I dont think we know enough to Make that judgement. OR to Crucify him.
QelIHVf.jpg

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He may avoid a suspension but his next contract will start considerably lower since he will still have contact with her through their child.
i know it sounds cold...but..all i care about is..."What can he do for our cowboys"

Billyd

Reaction score
If he is cleared and ends up getting a bunch of sacks he will get paid a ton on money next year. The shelf life for outrage is pretty short.
Zeke's agent should have bought her boobs and it would have went away.

ZEKE should have filed suit..However what does she have to pay damages? Two He would have to slog through court..Might be worth it to put Roger on the stand, But Im sure he wants it to go away.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Maybe but he still has a connection, its one thing if its just a girlfriend but this is a baby's mama. His continued relationship will make teams nervous.

That seems a stretch to me. IF he is cleared, pays child support, and maintains a relationship with his kid with no further issue I see no issue.

Pass rushers are so scarce.